So frustrated!!!

WookieWarrior244
22 posts Member
edited January 2016
AGI Gear Challenege Tier II is so frustrating. I've tried so many times and I can't beat it its just impossible. It says to increase suspectibiltity, I don't even know what that means. It's so challenging because he uses that special move and brings everyone's health down to zero and then the drones and maul attack and kill you. It's so annoying. Ugh. Someone please help..
Post edited by Zalenira on

Replies

• Benr3600
    1098 posts Member
    Options
    You kill the drones before you hit savage OP. Also it requires patience. Sometimes he uses his ability and then basics three of your heroes and its game over in one turn. Sometimes he brings himself down to 1 hp and basically suicides himself.

Patience young padawan.
  • Options
    I can't kill the drones in one hit though. There are two drones, and I only have three characters which are around level 43.
  • revengeoftheewok
    214 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    It'll be hard at 43 forsure. From 53ish I needed exactly 4 guys to take out the 2 bots before savage got a turn without crits.

The 4 were
    consular
    daka
    elder
    talia
    Pay to win-The biggest whiners on this board.
  • Options
    I should probably wait than. Thanks man people say they clear the challenges on auto so I thought I was doing something wrong.
  • Options
    I should probably wait than. Thanks man people say they clear the challenges on auto so I thought I was doing something wrong.

Back then sometimes I couldnt even finish them all off, but if my ewok lived, I still had 4 vs 1 oppress at the end because ewok gets 100% revive every 8 turns.
    Pay to win-The biggest whiners on this board.
  • Time
    293 posts Member
    Options
    Debuff and stuns work great on him. Sometimes he doesn't even attack me.
  • Zekex
    474 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Focus on killing both droids at the start with your specials. If you can't finish or can't come close to finishing them,level more characters or start gearing and levelling them more.

After savage does his special and drops your characters to low health, you need to manage your heals wisely. Use either talia or jc's heal to recover hp but don't use both at the same time. otherwise the next time he uses his special both heals will be on cooldown and you're toast.Remember to always keep one heal available.

As for the non-healers in your teams, focus on finishing the remaining droids(if any) and then shift your attention to savage.

Stunners come in handy when talia uses her heal.(to prevent savage from knocking out a red hp talia) You can also fill your squad completely with 5 characters and hope that savage doesn't take out talia if you lack a stunner.

If anything goes wrong, force-close the app and restart the challenge.Unlimited redos =D
    Post edited by Zekex on
  • Options
    At 43 with only 3 toon will be very difficult.. When i was "young" i decided to go for rank 1 one challenge, then when you have 4 toons you can just kill all the droid before the special attack ..
  • ccfoo
    154 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Yup it is still early too farm him at tier 2. Until you got Daka, things will be much easier from then.
  • rotam
    120 posts Member
    Options
    daka, coruscant police, dooku are great for that battle. try to stun asap, if the stun lands before he attacks, is a 100% win. If not, will be very random
  • Options
    I auto it with ease. Team is Aayla, Bariss, JC and Talia. Just kill the droids. He loses his life whenever he uses his special.
  • Zekex
    474 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I don't think it's possible to auto with ease tommy. The ai is pretty dumb and uses all heals when savage uses his special so manual fighting is the way to go. I have bariss,jc, and talia too.
  • Tiggerz
    62 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    If you can't 1hk the drones at your level, then beat them until they are almost dead, then switch to the next drone. Savage basically kills himself, but I bring a lot of stun with cad bane and dooku.
    team is barris, jc, dooku (L) talia and cad bane
  • shimmy
    200 posts Member
    Options
    Yep, the drones need to be worked on and you need to have a healer and not use their ability until he does that move.
  • Klaymoor
    11 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    For what it's worth here is my strategy. I take 2 healers (Talia & JC) & then my best attackers with at least one being tank-like. Focus on bringing the droids down enough to take out in one shot. Attack Savage until he brings you down to one health. Then either kill a droid or use a healer but not both. Savage's basic attack isn't enough to wipe you out in one shot at low health. It costs him health to use his group attack & this should help you in taking him out. As with others, it did take me a while to get proficient at completing this challenge. I think it is probably the hardest. Also, I'm level 56 & I have never been able to use auto to complete this challenge.

Good luck & keep at it.
  • Raves
    56 posts Member
    Options
    The problem with takign down the drones to almost dead but not dead, is when they get to attack right after him, your team is at 1 health and then they pick off 1-2 heroes. Best to take 2 healers, JC + 1 more that doesn't kill themselves, and 3 DPS. Focus down 1 drone at a atime, once after Savage big attack, kill other drone or focus on Savage, by the time his attack comes back up your other healer will be able to heal, and before a 3rd attack your 1st heal should be back.
  • Options
    At lower levels (40-50), you should clear the support droids and then kill Savage, and heal when needed.
    At higher levels, you can DPS him down with stuns and big damage. The key is that you need to put a debuff on him (a stun, but even Talia's damage-over-time works), and he has any debuff, he gets an additional debuff which adds 4700 damage to any hit on him. But if he hits everyone down to 1 health, then you need to heal immediately. The safer way is to clear the droids, but the faster way is to stun and debuff him.
  • Mizo
    172 posts Member
    Options
    If you have any healers then take out both drones first then don't use auto attack and heal after he knocks your health down. If you have 2 plus healers you should be able to win every time.
  • Options
    Zekex wrote: »
    Focus on killing both droids at the start with your specials. If you can't finish or can't come close to finishing them,level more characters or start gearing and levelling them more.

After savage does his special and drops your characters to low health, you need to manage your heals wisely. Use either talia or jc's heal to recover hp but don't use both at the same time. otherwise the next time he uses his special both heals will be on cooldown and you're toast.Remember to always keep one heal available.

As for the non-healers in your teams, focus on finishing the remaining droids(if any) and then shift your attention to savage.

Stunners come in handy when talia uses her heal.(to prevent savage from knocking out a red hp talia) You can also fill your squad completely with 5 characters and hope that savage doesn't take out talia if you lack a stunner.

If anything goes wrong, force-close the app and restart the challenge.Unlimited redos =D

I've never have to force close a challenge. If I lose it doesn't count against me. Unless that was a bug and it wasn't supposed to work that way. I haven't lost in forever now, so I'm unsure if that has changed.