Full Character list for the Omega events

Xceptor
55 posts Member
edited May 2016
Comprehensive Characters list for the Omega Events,
better be prepared than surprised ;)

May 21-22
1. Bespin Omega Event: Character types Geonosian , Rebel
10 Characters: Luke Skywalker,Stormtrooper Han, Admiral Ackbar, Princess Leia, Geonosian Soldier, Hoth Rebel Scout, Lobot, Biggs Darklighter, Hoth Rebel Soldier, Poggle the Lesser.
2. Coruscant Omega Event: Character types are Empire and Furrie...ehm Ewoks
11 Characters : Chief Chirpa, Magmatrooper, Teebo, Stormtrooper, Ewok Elder, Darth Vader, Ewok Scout, Snowtrooper, Royal Guard, General Veers, Grand Moff Tarkin
May 28-29
1. Dathomir Omega Event: Character types are Jedi and Tusken
18 (!) Characters : Tusken Shaman, Grand Master Yoda, Jedi Knight Anakin, Qui-Gon Jinn, Kit Fisto, Ahsoka Tano, Tusken Raider, Ima-Gun Di, Jedi Knight Guardian, Eeth Koth, URoRRuR’R’R, Jedi Consular, Luminara Unduli, Plo Koon, Obi-Wan Kenobi (Old Ben), Mace Windu, Aayla Secura, Barriss Offee
2. Hoth Omega Event: Character types are Sith and Droids
12 Characters : General Grievous (Yeah right ....), HK-47, Darth Vader, IG-86 Sentinel Droid, IG-88, IG-100 MagnaGuard, Darth Sidious, Darth Maul, Count Dooku, Savage Opress
June 4-5
1. Jakku Omega Event: Character types are First Order and Jawas
7 Characters: First Order Officer, Captain Phasma, Kylo Ren, First Order TIE Pilot, First Order Stormtrooper, Dathcha, Jawa
2. Imperial Fleet Omega Event: Character types are Resistance and Clones
8 Characters: CT-7567 Rex, Rey, Poe Dameron, Finn, Resistance Trooper, Resistance Pilot, CT-5555 Fives, Clone Sergeant – Phase 1

additional info from the dev post:
"As it was before, there are three versions that unlock at:
Level 30
Level 50
Level 77 Level 75
Based on your feedback, the final stage will unlock at level 75, instead of 77. Be aware, however, it's still tuned for Level 78.
Due to the fact that players are now higher levels, the Level 75 version is an updated challenge, tuned for 78+
Omega materials will only drop off the Level 77 version
It will still be 3 characters, tuned for ABOUT 3*
Additional refreshes will still cost Crystals"

Balls to the Wall !(edited)
Post edited by Xceptor on

Replies

• Keyper
    245 posts Member
    Options
    New player here. Do we need the full squad to go in?
  • Xceptor
    55 posts Member
    Options
    just 3 characters
  • Keyper
    245 posts Member
    Options
    We NEED all 3 to enter. That sucks. I'll be able to go in on one of six days.
  • Akster
    571 posts Member
    Options
    They are still very easy though. The first event the only character I had levelled was leia and I was able to go through it easily without even losing protection, the others i brought alogn were lvl 1 ackbar and lvl 1 GS.
  • Options
    Just played. I'm player level 78 and used: L76 Han, L42 Luke and L19 Biggs. Was able to beat the first 2 tiers, but not even close on the 3rd tier.
  • Options
    How have people played this?
  • Alphonse
    51 posts Member
    Options
    Not everyone lives in the US.
  • Joaquin
    41 posts Member
    Options
    anonamus wrote: »

It's already tomorrow in Europe/Asia/Africa
  • Zteag_92
    45 posts Member
    Options
    Xceptor wrote: »
    Comprehensive Characters list for the Omega Events,
    better be prepared than surprised ;)

May 21-22
    1. Bespin Omega Event: Character types Geonosian , Rebel
    10 Characters: Luke Skywalker,Stormtrooper Han, Admiral Ackbar, Princess Leia, Geonosian Soldier, Hoth Rebel Scout, Lobot, Biggs Darklighter, Hoth Rebel Soldier, Poggle the Lesser.
    2. Coruscant Omega Event: Character types are Empire and Furrie...ehm Ewoks
    11 Characters : Chief Chirpa, Magmatrooper, Teebo, Stormtrooper, Ewok Elder, Darth Vader, Ewok Scout, Snowtrooper, Royal Guard, General Veers, Grand Moff Tarkin
    May 28-29
    1. Dathomir Omega Event: Character types are Jedi and Tusken
    18 (!) Characters : Tusken Shaman, Grand Master Yoda, Jedi Knight Anakin, Qui-Gon Jinn, Kit Fisto, Ahsoka Tano, Tusken Raider, Ima-Gun Di, Jedi Knight Guardian, Eeth Koth, URoRRuR’R’R, Jedi Consular, Luminara Unduli, Plo Koon, Obi-Wan Kenobi (Old Ben), Mace Windu, Aayla Secura, Barriss Offee
    2. Hoth Omega Event: Character types are Sith and Droids
    12 Characters : General Grievous (Yeah right ....), HK-47, Darth Vader, IG-86 Sentinel Droid, IG-88, IG-100 MagnaGuard, Poggle the Lesser, Darth Sidious, Darth Maul, Count Dooku, Savage Opress
    June 4-5
    1. Jakku Omega Event: Character types are First Order and Jawas
    7 Characters: First Order Officer, Captain Phasma, Kylo Ren, First Order TIE Pilot, First Order Stormtrooper, Dathcha, Jawa
    2. Imperial Fleet Omega Event: Character types are Resistance and Clones
    8 Characters: CT-7567 Rex, Rey, Poe Dameron, Finn, Resistance Trooper, Resistance Pilot, CT-5555 Fives, Clone Sergeant – Phase 1

additional info from the dev post:
    "As it was before, there are three versions that unlock at:
    Level 30
    Level 50
    Level 77 Level 75
    Based on your feedback, the final stage will unlock at level 75, instead of 77. Be aware, however, it's still tuned for Level 78.
    Due to the fact that players are now higher levels, the Level 75 version is an updated challenge, tuned for 78+
    Omega materials will only drop off the Level 77 version
    It will still be 3 characters, tuned for ABOUT 3*
    Additional refreshes will still cost Crystals"

Balls to the Wall !(edited)

Your missing a few characters and I don't think you'll be able to use Poggle in the Droid/Sith one. But other than that good info
  • Xceptor
    55 posts Member
    Options
    Zteag_92 wrote: »

Your missing a few characters and I don't think you'll be able to use Poggle in the Droid/Sith one. But other than that good info

Yes that poggle on droids/sith is wrong. I compiled the list from SWGOH cantina hence there might be some mistakes
  • Options

We are from the future
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    Options

We are from the future

Wait. You're from the future playing a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away?
  • Options
    Varlie wrote: »

We are from the future

Wait. You're from the future playing a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away?

*Head explodes*
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me