Poorly designed challenges!

I dont think I have ever seen such a poor, dare I say stupid design for challenges.

Tier 1 INT Gear Challenge: Mace Windu does over 1.4 million points of damage!!! That is just stupid!
Tier 1 STR Gear Challenge: One guy does over 15k damage, usually by turn 5. The other guys spams 14k attacks. Last time he used it 3 times in a row, without me getting a single move.

Replies

• Tak
    352 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I think you missed the challenge part

Try hitting the support droids once in awhile to prevent shatter point
  • Options
    It was a bug letter me into challenges far above my level. But nice FAIL on your assumption.
  • Options
    I just hit "auto".. What is a "bug letter"?
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Options
    Konig wrote: »
    I dont think I have ever seen such a poor, dare I say stupid design for challenges.

Tier 1 INT Gear Challenge: Mace Windu does over 1.4 million points of damage!!! That is just stupid!
    Tier 1 STR Gear Challenge: One guy does over 15k damage, usually by turn 5. The other guys spams 14k attacks. Last time he used it 3 times in a row, without me getting a single move.

Thats the point of the challenge. Ppl have cried about this for a long time but its working properly. In that challenge, mace has a shatter point skill. you either must
    1) keep hitting droids to prevent it
    Or
    2) kill him before he can use it
  • Options
    Abyss wrote: »
    Konig wrote: »

Thats the point of the challenge. Ppl have cried about this for a long time but its working properly. In that challenge, mace has a shatter point skill. you either must
    1) keep hitting droids to prevent it
    Or
    2) kill him before he can use it

Huh. I never did either of those. Before I could just auto it, I would use my tanks as... tanks. Someone gets the debuff, either someone else taunts, or casts defense up and cancels it out, etc.
    Of all the quotes, in all the bars, in all the world, you had to walk into mine.