*Buff* FOTP, Magma trooper.

Baldo
2863 posts Member
What FOTP desperately needs- 15% Damage buff and more potency, 30% is just not cutting it. I think that 75% is a good amount!

He has never landed health down before for me. Not once so please add some potency and damage to him.

Magma Trooper desperately needs some damage too like Anakin.

These are still my favorite characters we all put very much time into them I would like them working as intended.

Replies

• Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    #1 FOTP- Potency and damage increase. 50-75% more potency and 15% more damage

(Have him maxed out with gear and all, he is underperforming).

#2 Anakin- Damage increase and character rework (Really Underwhelming).

#3 Magma Trooper- 50% Damage Increase, has great potential just not doing the damage needed to compete.

#4 Kylo Ren- More speed, maybe a slight damage buff or a taunt.
  • Options
    #4 - kylo also needs leader ability and ability to grant advantage, perhaps on a finishing blow or on multiple critical hits. He IS a leader in the movie, and the only first order character unable to grant advantage. I find damage acceptable, especially on rampage - it does equal, if not more damage per toon, than his basic attack. Given his high health pool, he'll inflict more damage than most dps characters over the span of a raid/battle
  • hhooo
    656 posts Member
    Options
    #4 - kylo also needs leader ability and ability to grant advantage, perhaps on a finishing blow or on multiple critical hits. He IS a leader in the movie, and the only first order character unable to grant advantage. I find damage acceptable, especially on rampage - it does equal, if not more damage per toon, than his basic attack. Given his high health pool, he'll inflict more damage than most dps characters over the span of a raid/battle

All the first order guys granting advantage leads to some pretty crazy overlap, doesn't it? Why not have it be something else?

• Options
    hhooo wrote: »

All the first order guys granting advantage leads to some pretty crazy overlap, doesn't it? Why not have it be something else?

Because that's what first order is known for in this game. All but 1 being able to grant advantage just doesn't make sense
  • Options
    doesnt need more damage to magma.
    i think thats enough if his special damage will be better. example:
    Special · Level 8Thermal Imploder 3 turn cooldown

Deal Physical Damage to all enemies and remove 50% Turn Meter, with a 40% chance to remove another 40% Turn Meter. This attack ignores Armor.
  • Options
    +1
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Magma needs some more damage.

FOTP needs potency and 15% damage.
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Options
    Agreed! I was farming FOTP hard and got 4 shards from 6* then stopped after they wrecked him

Same with Magma, I wanted him for TM reduction since his damage was bad, I've said this a million times, TM reduction characters are needed to balance VS the TM up guys.
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    RU486 wrote: »
    Agreed! I was farming FOTP hard and got 4 shards from 6* then stopped after they wrecked him

Same with Magma, I wanted him for TM reduction since his damage was bad, I've said this a million times, TM reduction characters are needed to balance VS the TM up guys.

+1
  • Vekho
    44 posts Member
    Options
    Agree !
  • Options
    agree