Grand moff Tarkin buff thread

Faroer
246 posts Member
edited May 2016
Tarkin was one of the most evil characters in the films. He lied to Leias face the. Blew up everyone she loved while she looked on. This should translate to increased potency and tenacity.

Also he was a grand moff, which is like emporers right hand right hand and vaders boss. His leader ability should stack on top of vaders abilities in some way and have synergy with other imperial officers and pilots.

Finally, he needs to have faster turn meter

Replies

• Options
    if he is the leader so he has 102+28 speed. its not bad but it isnt good too. maybe incrase the basic speed with 8 to 110
  • Noktarn
    401 posts Member
    Options
    I'd like his abilities to simply work before gear 10/11. No reason to only have this guy viable gear 10 and beyond.
  • zerizut
    425 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    he was Vader's boss? I always thought, Vader answered to the Emperor only and was his right hand.
    starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Grand_Moff : "Grand Moffs were governors of "priority sectors."
    of course this should not translate into the game as it does, Tarkin's leader ability being a lamer version of Vader's. Tarkin could be fed whole cans of buffarino and he wouldn't get near OP.
  • Vekho
    44 posts Member
    Options
    +1
  • Slayer
    46 posts Member
    Options
    Noktarn wrote: »
    I'd like his abilities to simply work before gear 10/11. No reason to only have this guy viable gear 10 and beyond.

His Ultimate Firepower never works. Such a let down. Please fix him