A few character buff ideas

Teague
939 posts Member
I'm going to suggest a few buff ideas for the absolute worst characters in the game. There are just too many terrible and completely unusable characters. I'm going to suggest a few buffs that might not make them high tier, might not even necessarily make them good, but could at least give them a purpose on a team.

Boba Fett:

His basic says, "Gain X% turn meter on a finishing blow"
It should include more. Such as, "Gain X% turn meter on critical hit or finishing blow"
At least it would happen more often. And coupled with a small damage increase might help him escape being extreme low tier.

Mob Enforcer:
ME has good health. In fact, at max level, ME gains 15% more health per scoundrel ally. That might make her the highest health character in the entire game. However, all that health is completely useless, due to her doing absolutely nothing to help the team. She is easily ignored and saved for last. Her Thermal Detonator is basically a wasted move. Rather than remove it tho... Why not buff it in a manor that takes advantage of her high health. What if that move applied taunt for 2 turns. The bomb goes off in 2 turns, so a 2 turn taunt to go with it seems fair. Might help make scoundrel teams a viable option. Because if paired with 4 scoundrels, she has 60% more health. Would make an awesome tank, and hopefully help out the underused scoundrel characters.

Night sister Acolyte:
She heals herself on critical hits. I think she should heal all other allies half that amount. That would at least allow her to serve a purpose on a NS team.
Also, her special is kinda useless. The chances of it being her turn, an enemy near death, AND allies with negative status effects... That just doesn't come up very often. It should serve as a buff remover from the target. So if it hits someone with a buff, it removes it. But if it kills someone, it still does as it does now, removes all negatives on allies.
So now she's a stealthy healer who can remove buffs/taunt. Now she actually serves a roll on a team. Albeit a unpredictable heal, as it relies on crits.

Replies

• Teague
    939 posts Member
    Options
    I get the feeling most of these idea threads are never seen by anyone, lol
  • Teague
    939 posts Member
    Options
    Teague wrote: »

Mob Enforcer:
    ME has good health. In fact, at max level, ME gains 15% more health per scoundrel ally. That might make her the highest health character in the entire game. However, all that health is completely useless, due to her doing absolutely nothing to help the team. She is easily ignored and saved for last. Her Thermal Detonator is basically a wasted move. Rather than remove it tho... Why not buff it in a manor that takes advantage of her high health. What if that move applied taunt for 2 turns. The bomb goes off in 2 turns, so a 2 turn taunt to go with it seems fair. Might help make scoundrel teams a viable option. Because if paired with 4 scoundrels, she has 60% more health. Would make an awesome tank, and hopefully help out the underused scoundrel characters.

I had a better idea. What if these details were added to her passive...

"At any point that a bomb is active on an opponent, Mob Enforcer taunts."

So she will not only synergize well with Scoundrels, but anyone with a bomb effect can passively make her taunt. And since she has one, she can do it herself. Bombs are kinda pointless in game anyways, so this could give them more purpose.
  • hhooo
    656 posts Member
    Options

Mob Enforcer:

I had a better idea. What if these details were added to her passive...

"At any point that a bomb is active on an opponent, Mob Enforcer taunts."

So she will not only synergize well with Scoundrels, but anyone with a bomb effect can passively make her taunt. And since she has one, she can do it herself. Bombs are kinda pointless in game anyways, so this could give them more purpose.

I really like this idea. It would force you to kill her first unless you have a cleanser. Interesting dynamic!.