Rework Stormtrooper, Tarkin and Veers....let's make it all Empire!

Ace007kcmo
66 posts Member
edited May 2016
Let's start with the regular old Stormtrooper, he needs a rework. He's a tank with Very low hp's, protection and armor. He has a 3 turn taunt, which is ok, but goes back to very low hp, protection and armor when he can't stand longer then a turn while taunting!

Tarkin and Veers both need potency!! Tarkins intimidation Tactics gets resisted by EVERYONE! Veers ruthless assault is the same thing! Give both a few more hp's and some life stealing!

I know people will say, but they get "X" at g10 and "X" and g11!! NO ONE is going to spend cuffs, furnaces or droid callers on characters that don't/can't make a GW team, let alone a meta team!!!

Clones, droids, Jedi and Sith have had their turns, it's time to show everyone why the empire was in power and feared throughout the galaxy!!

Thanks!
Post edited by Ace007kcmo on

Replies

• Mystrek
    4 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    +1

Should throw in some speed\TM at them also!!
  • Options
    +2

what is the point of stormtrooper in the empire team when there is rg? He is a much weaker version of st han imo.

I think snowtrooper should also be reworked - maybe a higher chance to grant ability block on his main attack and added damage to an enemy already affected by ability block similar to how wedge's basic attack works. Just rework the entire team pls. I agree with the OP. The empire was feared for a reason, and this is not even close to it.
  • Options
    I think snow trooper is ok. It comes down to potency once again.
  • M3rwin
    6 posts Member
    Options
    +1.

Defining faction of the universe, and nearly all it's toons aren't utilized.

• Vekho
    44 posts Member
    Options
    agree but add Magmatrooper to the list ! He Needs a Little dmg buff and a huge potency buff !
  • Breetai
    858 posts Member
    Options
    Agreed. What I would love to see.

Tarkin potency buffed to top 5 in game at gear 10. Before that a steady climb in potency. Not sitting at 9% until gear 9. No one is going to use him are put gear on him with this, because it's to expensive to gear him up to find out if he is good or not. You going to gear up tarkin just to see how he does, when he Need to gear up RG, qgj, Rey, Leia, gs, phasma, daka, 5s, lumi, bariss, yoda, and so on, because you know you'll use them in arena, know you use them in GW. Tarkin, your not sure. Do you really expect me to use raid gear, that's hard to get, on a maybe toon when i have 10 toons I always use I need to gear? Tarkin is never going to be used with this set up. You could give him 509% potency at gear 10 and still no one would try him.

Veers leadership changed. Condersidering the long CDs on empire toons would love a new leader ability that when empire toon crits, lowers all CDs on that toon by 1. Then maybe tarkin wouldn't be the defacto leader for empire toon.

• Options
    Breetai wrote: »
    Agreed. What I would love to see.

Tarkin potency buffed to top 5 in game at gear 10. Before that a steady climb in potency. Not sitting at 9% until gear 9. No one is going to use him are put gear on him with this, because it's to expensive to gear him up to find out if he is good or not. You going to gear up tarkin just to see how he does, when he Need to gear up RG, qgj, Rey, Leia, gs, phasma, daka, 5s, lumi, bariss, yoda, and so on, because you know you'll use them in arena, know you use them in GW. Tarkin, your not sure. Do you really expect me to use raid gear, that's hard to get, on a maybe toon when i have 10 toons I always use I need to gear? Tarkin is never going to be used with this set up. You could give him 509% potency at gear 10 and still no one would try him.

Veers leadership changed. Condersidering the long CDs on empire toons would love a new leader ability that when empire toon crits, lowers all CDs on that toon by 1. Then maybe tarkin wouldn't be the defacto leader for empire toon.

Would love to see Veers as the assault general he is! Have his leadership be "If an Empire crits, gain X% amount of TM or lowers that Empires special CD by 1".

I could have put every empire character in this thread, but it seems they are mostly getting covered by everyone else as well lol.
  • Mystrek
    4 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    The whole Empire needs a rework now, with HS just opened, we are going to be up to our necks in rebel scum!!!
  • Ace007kcmo
    66 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Mystrek wrote: »
    The whole Empire needs a rework now, with HS just opened, we are going to be up to our necks in rebel scum!!!

No kidding lol. Rebels will be everywhere!
  • Options
    Maybe they can make a leader ability that makes you want to pair up the whole Empire team...something like each one of them beefs up a something specific

Veers adds 5% Offense for each Empire ally

Storm Trooper adds 5% Defense for each Empire ally

Vader adds 5% Crit for each Empire ally

Royal Guard adds 5% Health for each Empire ally

Magma adds 5% Speed for each Empire ally

But the kicker would be that Tarkins leader ability would be to COMBINE ALL OTHER EMPIRE ALLY LEADER ABILITIES...

Talk about your foremost power in the galaxy!!! You'd see a whole new Empire Meta, and they need their moment in the sun already!

• Slayer
    46 posts Member
    Options
    Tarkin's ultimate firepower NEVER works for me. I have him at 7*g8 with all level 7 abilities. Please fix this in the next update
  • MacThizz
    89 posts Member
    Options
    And magmatrooper!
  • Juckf11
    38 posts Member
    Options
    +1. All need work
  • Options
    I'll rename the thread. I think you all are correct and most of the empire, if not all, need to be reworked!