Hoth rebel scout omega abilities

I was thinking of upgrading one of his abilities. Anybody have him upgraded and which ability? His turn meter gain sounds good just wondering if it's a noticeable difference? Any advice would be great.

Replies

• Ello_Asty
    562 posts Member
    Options
    I did his basic. At first, I was disappointed. But, I am noticing a bit of an improvement lately. I've been putting him with Han, of course, and Phasma lead. I do see a couple of people getting meter gains every time he does his basic. I'd still suggest looking at your team, short term goals, and long-term goals before using it on him. Definitely don't use it on Han's taunt, though...
    ☮ Consular ☮ Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view. -Ben Kenobi
  • Options
    Yeah I'm going for a rebel team. His stun omega looks good but that would only be helpful in phase 1 of raids. Decisions decisions Lol. thank you for your advice
  • DJJ
    367 posts Member
    Options
    I think the basic is a must if you want to use him regularly.
  • Ello_Asty
    562 posts Member
    Options
    Keep in mind that the stun can be resisted. 15% more of a chance to ATTEMPT a stun is what it amounts to - but it helps when it procs and/or he crits.
    ☮ Consular ☮ Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view. -Ben Kenobi
  • Options
    Ello_Asty wrote: »
    Keep in mind that the stun can be resisted. 15% more of a chance to ATTEMPT a stun is what it amounts to - but it helps when it procs and/or he crits.

Yeah I ended up going with the omega on his basic. Thanks again for your help.