Has anyone seen Rey?

MrJx3
257 posts Member
Is she still in the guild store shipments? I'm usually the last one to complain about rng and I'm probably just really unlucky but I haven't seen her in a week. Asked a bunch of my clan mates and they haven't seen Rey either. I'm only 45 shards away from getting her to 7 stars and I really want to start using her in arena.

Replies

• Options
    Yea saw her heading east on Main Street about an hour ago

But no, not in the shops
  • Mo_liza
    786 posts Member
    Options
    Yea I just saw her.
  • Options
    I bought some Rey shards in the guild store this morning. I didn't see her for a couple days during the week, but she's still there.
  • SDziad
    150 posts Member
    Options
    Through whole day, she's rarely ever go out of my shipment.
  • Naugrin
    686 posts Member
    Options
    She's in my guild store right now.
  • Options
    She's only in the shops occasionally, the characters refresh every couple of hours
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    Queue up Mc Hammer - Have You Seen Her
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Options
    Not since she was with that creepy old dude on that deserted island. I doubt we will see here again, and if we do, she won't be the same.
  • Dark_Jedi
    169 posts Member
    Options
    I have her in shop all the time and fracking LOVE IT! 50 shards away from 7*
  • Options
    she's on some strange planet staring at Luke Skywalker for an awkwardly long time
  • Options
    qb7QAvE.jpg

I see her daily. Have her maxed already.
  • Dark_Jedi
    169 posts Member
    Options
    qb7QAvE.jpg

I see her daily. Have her maxed already.

That is pretty much what I see all the time to, I am close to unlocking GG as well.
  • Options
    Seeing Rey in guild shipments is the equivalent of running into an Entei or a **** Raikou in the grass man. I'm farming her; that's why. I already know it. Kinda blows me gamorrean guard has a permanent spot in my guild shop. He doesn't seem to disappear lol. I dunno how he does it.