Mace Windu needs a buff!

I know there are a lot of people saying this same thing but I also wanted to just start a new thread in the hopes CG would see it. His damage isn't bad for a tank but his shatter point skill never gets called off and it is completely random. One fix for this would be for taunting tanks to automatically pick up the expose. So many times I look at the expose debuff but RG is taunting or something.

The other minor fix could be to give him MORE turn meter on a attacking an enemy with expose. If I am using Poe or something sometimes the damage me gets off isn't worth me saving that expose instead of using a heavier hitter on the enemy. With more turn meter it would be different.

Finally, he is not a problem if left unchecked. I only kill JC, Barriss, and Chewie after him if I see him on a team. A way to fix this would be to make him more of a tank like IG-100 where he gets buffs if not attacked. Maybe increase his chance to expose and turn meter gain for not bei attacked. So then you are just playing with fire but not at least attacking him with one character. It protects others from being burned down really quickly but also doesn't make him a first turn priority to destroy.