Poe or Han?

Been reading a lot about Poe and I've been focusing on getting Han gearded, but it'l seems like Poe is better, anyone have both like I do and can confirm that Poe is better?

Replies

• Raves
    56 posts Member
    Options
    From what I've read it comes down to strategy. If you are going with an AOE team then Poe is better with his AOE exposure, if you are going for turn manipulation and dmg, such as a Phasma/Han/Old Ben/TFP/FOO team then Han is better.
  • Options
    I have Phasma, Han, tfp and foo. Problem is foo and tfp are too hard to star up and they are at 4 star and 3 star respectively. No luck on the Ben yet.

I do however have a Boba Fett, Ventress, Sid, Vader, Kylo who all do awesome AOE damage so that's where I'm stuck.
  • Options
    Pretty much what Raves said. Don't think one is better than the other, it really depends on your team composition. If you have high damage nukers, you can take advantage of Poe's expose. Otherwise, Han's turn meter control is better for more balanced teams.
  • Options
    I'm crazy and am leveling them both right now ;)
  • Time
    293 posts Member
    Options
    Kr4itok_ wrote: »
    I'm crazy and am leveling them both right now ;)

Not crazy at all as they both seem pretty strong and situationally amazing. I give the nod to poe right now because of his speed and tankiness advantage over Han. Right now most of the arena teams against would kill Han in 1-2 hits which won't help me much.
  • DonnieDrako
    221 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    All you need for Poe is 1 aoe not a full team, he shines when it comes down to drawing fire with his taunt and turn meter reduction.

I'm using Poe with my glass canon team with phasma FOTP leia and poggle, and his purpose is to draw fire and slow down team turn meter, been doing alright so far

Also worth mentioning is high tenacity, which when he resists status also self heals.
  • Options
    I have a 3 star Leia and 4 star FOTFP, I don't foresee those making a difference in the arena until I can get them to 5*.