Rancor raid phase one strat

Alright so I have the rancor down and my guild easily flies through it but it seems like I have more trouble against the guards than I do against the rancor. Anybody know any good strats?

Replies

• Zeldo
    32 posts Member
    Options
    Have a cleanser is a must. Aa, rex, ee. Burn down the guards fast, starting with the brute. After the brute dies hit the captain a few times until he gives offense up to the guard then kill the guard. Unless you are very fast and can kill the guard before the captains next turn, reason is that ability also heals him for 30% so might as well get some damage on Captain. Then burn the captain when both guards are dead. Tm reduction is extremely beneficial here to prolong before the guards are summoned again. Qgj with omega on basic is great. Also a character that can keep slow on Captain. Fives is good. Just cleanse death mark whenever it comes up. Aa, leia, rey, fives, qgj you'll do great damage this phase, always use qgj basic not the assist unless Captain has no tm already.
  • Jazz66
    212 posts Member
    Options
    Zeldo wrote: »
    Have a cleanser is a must. Aa, rex, ee. Burn down the guards fast, starting with the brute. After the brute dies hit the captain a few times until he gives offense up to the guard then kill the guard. Unless you are very fast and can kill the guard before the captains next turn, reason is that ability also heals him for 30% so might as well get some damage on Captain. Then burn the captain when both guards are dead. Tm reduction is extremely beneficial here to prolong before the guards are summoned again. Qgj with omega on basic is great. Also a character that can keep slow on Captain. Fives is good. Just cleanse death mark whenever it comes up. Aa, leia, rey, fives, qgj you'll do great damage this phase, always use qgj basic not the assist unless Captain has no tm already.

Yep, this. Good summary of a strong tactic.
    Sith Yoda: mandryk.artstation.com
  • Myshkin333
    72 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I use Teebo, Chirpa, EE, Fives, QGJ (omega basic). It if weren't for the enrage timer this team could kill the pigs all on their own.

Edit: I should mention that this team isn't even fully developed. All are gear 8; QGJ, Teebo, and EE are 6*, Fives and Chirpa are 5*; QGJ is level 76, Ewoks are all level 70, and Fives is level 66. Still I usually do over a million damage on the pigs with this team at T5.
  • Spartamaj
    259 posts Member
    Options
    Myshkin333 wrote: »
    I use Teebo, Chirpa, EE, Fives, QGJ (omega basic). It if weren't for the enrage timer this team could kill the pigs all on their own.

On tier 6 and below. This team would do really bad on heroic raid.
  • Samantha
    345 posts Member
    Options
    Spartamaj wrote: »

On tier 6 and below. This team would do really bad on heroic raid.

A little weak on six too. But awesome on 5 and under.

• EM650
    1120 posts Member
    Options

Edit: I should mention that this team isn't even fully developed. All are gear 8; QGJ, Teebo, and EE are 6*, Fives and Chirpa are 5*; QGJ is level 76, Ewoks are all level 70, and Fives is level 66. Still I usually do over a million damage on the pigs with this team at T5.

You will need more DPS for T6 or T7. Perhaps dropping Chirpa for Rey.