Which tank (with taunt) should i use?

I spent some bucks to get my favourite chars, esp for old ben. and now i'm trying to set up the best combination.

My current team
Phasma (7*)
Leia (7*)
Fotp (7*)
Old Ben (7*)
Bariss (7*)

I'm planing to replace bariss with a good tank and replace old ben with lando. Han seems very useful with his turnmeter tricks..

Is it a good idea? Your advices?

Replies

• Options
    Hi - i'd keep old ben since he is maxed, he'll go a far way.

Remove barriss for maxed Qui gon since you have a strong DPS team. You won't need a healer anymore anyway.
  • Options
    Im using bariss becouse of her serious hp (like a tank tbh). Qui gon has high dps but im not sure that he has enough hp for high dps attackers..
    İf i use lando instead of bariss, which char should i use for the last crew?
    Or i should ask like this, i want to use fotp, leia and lando in a team. Which chars shoul i use for the last 2 crews? Who shoul be leader?
  • Options
    It's similar to my team.
    For DPS team , dodge is important , much more important than adding Critical dmg.
    I use Old ben as leader and Qui gon is for producing maximum attacks out of Leia and Fotp.
    You certainly don't want Barriss, even her HP is mediocre now vsing these new squads, replace her.
  • Options
    Old ben, leia, fotp and qui gon, and your 5th crew?
  • Options
    If youre still looking for a tank i'd go with Poe. He has a faster taunt and turn meter help than han. Also, are you the same server/shard as me? I'm rank#2 right now behind a Hatto.
  • Options
    Yeah, im hatto. Nice to see someone from same server :)

have you try to beat me? i wonder how my crew perform with AI :)
  • Options
    Cool, glad to meet you as well. I have tried. I won when I successfully burst down your fotp and lost when he survived my initial burst. :) Poe would make it that much harder to burst down fotp or Leia with his fast taunt. Also, phasma with Leia and fotp gets really annoying. If you've fought my team recently with Poe let me know what you think of it.
  • Options
    Your droid team is really well designed. i changed my team becouse of high dps teams like you. first i had 2 healers( jc and lumi) but they couldnt survive from high dps attacks so i use all tanky crew with high hp now :)
    Btw i should say; teams with aoe specials are a bit weak against counter teams. i have a ima gun di team (ima-quigon-aayla-fisto-lumi-jc or bariss) for counter attack play style. even tanks with taunt can not block all team counterattacks.
  • Options
    Thanks! I too was using JC+lumi until very recently when i started dropping rank faster than i had been previously. Poe single-handidly solved that even though he's only 4* and replaced my maxed out JC. Your counter team is quite difficult. I may have cursed a bit the first time IG-88 opened up with his AoE only to be countered by MILLIONS of Jedi. I can beat it now by holding off on AoE till it's 5v3, but I'd imagine the AI falls right into the trap every time... Anyway, I've enjoyed playing against the teams you've fielded. They've all been quite good and fun to strategize against.
  • DarthHatto
    22 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Yeah you can beat counter attack team while you are playing but AI cant play as effective as you are. so its hard to defense against counter teams while keeping your rank safe. AI should learn the style that player uses, maybe in next updates :)
  • Options
    little salute to the 2 of you
  • Options
    I would recommend Kylo. He gets a bonus with Phasma as leader. He has a lot of HP, so he is tanky. He also has AoE defense with his retribution. He has a great AoE for damage and his special deals massive single player damage. He would be a great compliment to your team.
    Character Name: Nofaultius
  • Options
    Kylo is good with Phasma because of the First Order affects that also go well with the Tie Pilot, but he isn't a tank. I'd get rid of Barriss because aside from her heal she isn't that good and people almost always go for her last because of both that and her massive HP.
    If you want a Tank I'd recommend Poe that goes great with Phasma cause of their speed down affects :)