Healers

I have been putting an imperial team together. So far made of Tarkin, Magmatrooper, Snowtrooper, and either the Royal Guard or Stormtrooper. Unfortunately, my 5th character in this team has to be a non-imperial commader. I would love it if the galaxy of heroes team eventually added in a Imperial Healer such as the stormtrooper commander in the AI battles. Anyway, I have noticed that the only evil healers appear to be Old Daka and Talia. This post is meant to start a discussion as a way to put teams together from groups that don't have team specific healers such as the imperials, and for suggestions for the developers to read for future characters such as the stormtrooper commander that may need to be added in to allow teams such as that.

Replies

• Options
    That would bee nice, I think every faction in the game should at least have one healer
  • Options
    Don't forget Tusken Shaman.
  • Options
    Rg it's somewhat of a healer. Defense + health up actually makes a huge difference.
  • Options
    Yeah, however Royal guard takes forever to rank up based on where I am at. Also, a specified healer character is normally a lot more effective.
    Yes, there is the tusken shaman, but those characters are all either ineffective or unusual.
    Talia diminishes her own health to heal others, while Old Daka has a weaker heal compared to most, while Shaman is just abnormal. I would like them to add in the Stormtrooper Commander AI character as a Imperial healer, and it may be effective if they add some other healers in the mix as well. I think an interesting way of doing the stormtrooper commanders heal is that it also either speeds up your character or gives you turn meter.
    Anyway, another healer who is imperial would be nice along with healers for more major factions, which don't have them yet.
  • Options
    The Empire is very tanky with the exception of Tarkin and Veers. My G10 Vader has about 44k combined health and protection. RG is similar at that level and also has a health-up for imperials attached to his special. You don't need healers for them. I have gone through 12 nodes of GW with Vader before and had him come out with half his protection still.
  • Options
    One of my main characters at the moment is Tarkin, and I would like him to be able to synergize his speedy leader trait with that of a healer to combat Tarkin's lower health. I don't have Veers yet, but am close, but it sounds like that could benefit him too. And if that is the case then the healer doesn't have to be Barris Offee good, just strong enough to keep the weaker imperial characters afloat.