When Does Leia Become Useful?

JKRoar
10 posts Member
At what Star level does Leia become useful? I'm currently at 3 star working on 4 now that her shards are available in shipments almost everyday now. I have 7* AA, STH, and Lando that I use in arena and want to implant her when she'll do enough DPS and team buffing.

Replies

• BentWookiee
    4819 posts Member
    Options
    At Gear XI she stars to shine.
  • MeisterLampee
    49 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Leia is a beast. IMO she is the most overpowered character of all. i wonder why there are not more complains about her. She's also another good sample for messed up percentages. According to her percentage every second time she should attack twice, and every fourth time she shout attack tree times. But according to my experience in 4 out of 5 cases she attacks 3 times.
    I'd say she becomes viable from 5 stars on gear 9.
  • JKRoar
    10 posts Member
    Options
    Sounds like I'll keep grinding away at her shards.
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Options
    Leia is a beast. IMO she is the most overpowered character of all. i wonder why there are not more complains about her. She's also another good sample for messed up percentages. According to her percentage every second time she should attack twice, and every fourth time she shout attack tree times. But according to my experience in 4 out of 5 cases she attacks 3 times.
    I'd say she becomes viable from 5 stars on gear 9.
    Only reason you dont see more whining is because she is/was chromium exclusive, wait until there are more out there and cover your ears the whaambulance will be coming

• Smapty
    1260 posts Member
    Options
    I feel like if you omega her stealth she is useful at any stars but primarily on offense... She will sit in stealth the whole match and as long as you protect her she will plug away at the other team. You won't do as much damage as a higher star level and on defense she will just be an easier kill but overall she can still contribute a good bit with proper gear.
  • PushinGravity
    95 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    My favorite toon so far. Depending on your level and server you could start her at 5* with maxed abilities (not omega) throw her in with akbar and a taunt and it's gg. I would drop Lando for more utility though and you want AA to call leia more often, Lando included drops that chance.
  • Akster
    571 posts Member
    Options
    At Gear XI she stars to shine.

Shame she maxes out at gear X until the next gear update.
  • Lcb12321
    188 posts Member
    Options
    Leia gives plo koon a reason to use...well and his clone synergy I guess
  • SpeedRacer
    1037 posts Member
    Options
    Leia is the best toon. Can hide and upgrade her firepower, plus attack 3x in a row during many turns.
  • Options
    Leia is amazing. I don't have Rey ( yeah.. I know) and I
    Still compete well every raid because of her.
  • ErwinRox
    6 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    hVAXc50.png

This is my Leia but no, i still think she needs a buff before i use her in arena again. (5 months old server) as of now, my G9 GS still beats her in DPS..(G10 is not possible as i didn't pre craft)
  • Smapty
    1260 posts Member
    Options
    ErwinRox wrote: »
    hVAXc50.png

This is my Leia but no, i still think she needs a buff before i use her in arena again. (5 months old server) as of now, my G9 GS still beats her in DPS..(G10 is not possible as i didn't pre craft)

You need to omega her stealth and basic... It helps tremendously

• Options
    Leia is easily the most dangerous toon in the game. Those who complain about Rey obviously don't have many dolphins and whales on their lb
  • ErwinRox
    6 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Smapty wrote: »
    hVAXc50.png

having 50% chance to gain 10% TM isn't going to fix anything.
    Main problem with her is that she takes one turn to stealth, another to deal just 2500 damage (55% feels more like 20% to me). even on attack against players with her 7* and 7k+ power in arena she isn't a threat.

benched her since she was nerfed with a FOTP who most would most certainly double hit with advantage for 5k per pop(90% chance). And now FOTP got nerfed and they made REY and RG available to the masses.

If Omegas added
    Add another 15% chance to double attack 10% chance to triple.
    30% chance to perform a basic attack when using rebel tactics.

then now we're taking.

Have to admit that i enjoyed using her in raids though.

• Smapty
    1260 posts Member
    Options
    Smapty wrote: »
    hVAXc50.png

having 50% chance to gain 10% TM isn't going to fix anything.
    Main problem with her is that she takes one turn to stealth, another to deal just 2500 damage (55% feels more like 20% to me). even on attack against players with her 7* and 7k+ power in arena she isn't a threat.

benched her since she was nerfed with a FOTP who most would most certainly double hit with advantage for 5k per pop(90% chance). And now FOTP got nerfed and they made REY and RG available to the masses.

If Omegas added
    Add another 15% chance to double attack 10% chance to triple.
    30% chance to perform a basic attack when using rebel tactics.

then now we're taking.

Have to admit that i enjoyed using her in raids though.

I have her skills omega'd and I feel she is strong in most settings... If only for the fact she sits in stealth and cannot be attacked unless the AI is in control (and foolishly takes her out of stealth for no reason).

On offense you have to kill everyone else on your team to get to her. Her damage could be only 2k a turn or it could be 20k... It somewhat RNG dependant but I feel like she gets 2 or 3 attacks often enough to make it worthwhile. I've used her with the cliche old Ben lead in arena among other setups and most recently with IG-88 lead and honestly she brings a lot to any group. She is very powerful when geared up and her skills are maxed.