Rancor VII Team

Zaram
26 posts Member
Heyho,
I plan actually for the later raids. At the moment im only Raid 3, but upgrading the characters is not the fastest.
Read many guides what is the best team for different phases.
I came to the conclusion that this team would be a good option: Phasma(L)(or Ackbar Phase 1), GS, 555/or IG86, QGJ, Rey

But im not sure. Did I need a healer for my squad or is the survivability given?

Hope for an answer and sorry for my englisch <3
Greetz

Replies

• Sysy
    307 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Until Tier 6, no healer is needed. The best squad is the TM ones. so either clones or Ewok, or a hybrid. Including Rex lead, 5s (RG), QGJ, Clone sergeant, Chief Chirpa, Chewy (Tusken raider, Ewok scout), and/or Teebo lead.
    swgoh.gg/u/Sysydrexler007
  • Rotor
    473 posts Member
    Options
    Ewoks lose their efficiency in T7. Rex, Ackbar, Yoda, QGJ, your favorite DPS seams to work.
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Your squad is ideal for Tier 7 raids. I do 86 over 5s as your 5th.

Ackbar is your healer and with him you have 400k potential. With Phasma instead you end up around 250 which is solid for a heroic tier phase 1
  • Zaram
    26 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks for your answers.
    @Greg1920 : And for Phase 2-3 i change ackbar to Phasma ? And then, should I take a healer and remove one damage dealer?
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    For Rancor I add Phasma, and then 4 DPS. And retreat until you can kill the door with your first 3 shots and hit the Rancor with slow with Phasma.

I don't use any heal against the Rancor. My issue right now is I get a good attack against either the Rancor or the guards and really need two good attacks. The goal is to pile as much damage in as fast as you can once the Rancor is stunned.

You want to plan for good heroic damage you need 10 7 stars so Yoda is probably not available as then you need to waste spots on Jedi.

• Options
    What teams are you using for Phase 3?
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    What ever is left. Mostly crappy Jedi