Underperformed heros per DEVS request...

DarthBalls
518 posts Member
edited May 2016
I'm not going to list characters like Mob Enforcer, Upnaught or CUP... Why? Nobody wants to play as them anyway.

I have 3 toons that need a shakeup. 3 characters that people love that are, for the most part, unusable... Even in the raids. Boba Fett, Stormtrooper and Cad Bane.

1. Boba Fett. BF has a nice leader ability and has an AOE ability block. That's it. BF has a blaster in his hand that he doesn't use. He hits like a kitten and he's too slow for his AOE to do anything worth while. You can leave Boba Fett until last and never worry about him killing you. This is a beloved character that is unusable outside Rancor food.

2. Stormtrooper. The Stormtrooper is absolutely useless in his current state. Stormtrooper Han has comparable stats... But is superior in every way. Stormtrooper has absolutely no use... Except for? You guessed it. Rancor food.

3. Cad Bane. Cad could be a very useful character with a couple tweeks. Give him the counter attack that his boss version has. And keep the anti jedi buffs... But give half those buffs to everyone outside jedis. Same with Eath Koth.

That's my list. I think everyone would be happy with these 3 getting a kit redo.

Replies

• Options
    Darth Maul could do with speed too
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • JbizzyG
    304 posts Member
    Options
    No character should be below 100 for base speed.
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Options
    Everyone that can give TM down needs to have that skill back to not being resisted, most are specialty players and that is their only use, without it they are just another worthless character.
  • Options
    I have a list myself:

1. Mace Windu: I know that he is now viable for raids but he's still lacklustre, you need to tinker more with his unique ability and make him a little bit more faster and durable.

2. Boba Fett: Make him part of the Clone group and he'll definitely shine.

3. IG-100: Now that droids are making a comeback all thanks to HK-47's lead skill, why not buff this hero as well? Aren't MagnaGuards forces to be reckoned with in Clone Wars?

4. Ahsoka Tano: Yeah she has a real awesome kit but she really needs a buff on stats or better yet, speed. And as her situational leader skill goes, she's outshined by Old Ben. Might want to fix that for viability.
  • Options
    I have a list myself:

1. Mace Windu: I know that he is now viable for raids but he's still lacklustre, you need to tinker more with his unique ability and make him a little bit more faster and durable.

2. Boba Fett: Make him part of the Clone group and he'll definitely shine.

3. IG-100: Now that droids are making a comeback all thanks to HK-47's lead skill, why not buff this hero as well? Aren't MagnaGuards forces to be reckoned with in Clone Wars?

4. Ahsoka Tano: Yeah she has a real awesome kit but she really needs a buff on stats or better yet, speed. And as her situational leader skill goes, she's outshined by Old Ben. Might want to fix that for viability.

Everybody on your list has been buffed. Snips got a great buff a few updates back...including speed.

Definitely agree on Darth Maul and the TM suggestions.
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Anakin, all but nullified outside his synergy set with un-threatening damage and Jedi teams are singlehandedly wiped by Dooku. Smite is far too situational to provide the buff when you need it and passive is useless in most game modes because I try to keep my units alive.