Chromium mega pack - huge disappointment

I never spend money on these games...ever. Against my better judgment I purchased enough gems to get the mega pack because I wanted a guaranteed character. I ended up getting a 1 star new order tie pilot. Turns out when they show you what characters you could possibly get there is no scroll bar indicating there could be more possibilities. I thought that I was guaranteed on of the top choices, which I thought was worth it. Turns out you could end up getting all kinds of worthless characters that you could normally acquire with a little patience.

I called EA customer support to complain about this misleading feature and to let them know how dissatisfied I was with my purchase. I asked them to provide me with one of the characters that I was expecting to receive. They refused, claiming that nobody had that ability, which is total bull, and instead offered me 300 crystals. It certainly wasn't enough to make me happy with my experience and I can promise you this...I will never spend my money on this game again and will share my experience with as many other people who play this game to discourage them from wasting their money like I did. The people I spoke with were polite and seemed to care about my complaint so I don't want to make it seem like I blame them. I blame EA's policy that doesn't seem to value their customers satisfaction with their product enough to provide 1 stinking character for someone who just gave them $20 freaking dollars.

Replies

• Options
    I know it's Painful At the moment
    Try to think of it as a life lesson or as Mel Gibson calls it "School Fees" he got ripped Mega in movie business when he 1st started.
    If you had just researched by visiting 1 of the many GOH forums and Posted a " Is it worth it" thread one of the friendly ppl would have said No in about a minute flat.
    Quote of the Day "Put that
  • Options
    That's good advice, I regret not doing it. Still doesn't change the fact that they chose not to do more to make me happy. I probably would have spent more money in the future. I can earn 300 gems in less than 2 days.
  • Options
    We have all learned from the cash shop. No lesson worth learning is thought easy. The force is now strong with you.

Does suck to see such a creative mobile game bound to an inflated cash shop. Lower cost items would generate more sales... Look at American capitalism... Sale sale sale!
  • Options
    I had a fit when I got Ugnaught shards, then I was fine when I got Sun Fac. plus, FOTP is not a bad character, works great with Phasma.
  • Options
    Could you please give me their number. I got ripped off for the new mega card for the rebel event. Not worth 1000 crystals at all but did the even get all 26 shards.
  • Options
    Go to settings and select "contact us". Then select one of the options there to create a ticket. They will actually call you. They called me within 5 minutes of sending my request.
  • Options
    Thank you!
  • Czert
    205 posts Member
    Options
    Actualy, here is slide bar to see all posible drops, but i agree, htey should remove all new chars which are not 3* or better unles onlyes way how to aquire them is here.