Nerf Leia countdown thread

RU486
1686 posts Member
Now that she is available in shipments and will be showing up everywhere how long before the nerf whiners start crying about her like they are now doing with Rey who is now easily farmed? Before that it was Geo who got the nerf cries, instead of whining and trying to make all players the same how about you learn strategy and who to play vs certain squads instead of throwing your highest power characters out there and expect a win handed to you.

L2F'ingP

Replies

• Irrlicht
    471 posts Member
    Options
    Now she is shipment, so you need only 26400 crystals to get her 7*. Several weeks and every f2p player will get her, right.
    I'm f2p and usually end up in Arena top-3. It will take several months for me to farm her, and at the same time I need to give up using crystals on refreshes in order to farm gears and so on. I want Leia badly, but... sorry, no.
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Options
    Irrlicht wrote: »
    Now she is shipment, so you need only 26400 crystals to get her 7*. Several weeks and every f2p player will get her, right.
    I'm f2p and usually end up in Arena top-3. It will take several months for me to farm her, and at the same time I need to give up using crystals on refreshes in order to farm gears and so on. I want Leia badly, but... sorry, no.
    Totally agree with you but watch, Geo was the Nerf of the Month for quite a while now Rey will be for a while then as other get Leia she will be the Target.

• EM650
    1120 posts Member
    Options
    RU486 wrote: »
    Irrlicht wrote: »
    Totally agree with you but watch, Geo was the Nerf of the Month for quite a while now Rey will be for a while then as other get Leia she will be the Target.

Sun Frac will be next. I am calling it now.
  • Alugard
    108 posts Member
    Options
    Leia needs nerfed... I've never fought her and I only have her at 2* but I hear she is too stronk. Please nerf.....:)
  • Options
    Where did you hear she will be in shipments?
  • Options
    You can buy her shards in shipments. 320 crystals for 4 shards I think. I hope she doesn't get the nerf stick.
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    Threads like this encourage future nerf threads. It seems like by posting it you are basicly bragging she is a top toon.

So don't post about it. You are building the nerf case for the whiners.
  • Options
    You can buy her shards in shipments. 320 crystals for 4 shards I think. I hope she doesn't get the nerf stick.

Oh, I thought the OP was referring to SC/GW shipments.
  • Options
    I think Cad Bane is the only new one in there.
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Where did you hear she will be in shipments?
    Just the regular shipments bro

• VeeDee
    140 posts Member
    Options
    The worst thing you could ever do is nerf a characters because people have invested a lot of time and money into those characters and all it does is cause huge problems!!!! EA need take a look at the other characters that are lacking certain abilities and change them so they are more viable in the game
  • Irrlicht
    471 posts Member
    Options
    even G10 Leia is way too squishy, guys. When I hit G10 Leia with G10 Rey's Omega Leverage, I pray it isn't a critical hit, otherwise she is in yellow and opponents RG starts taunting. Stealth is the only thing that saves her and makes so "OP". I have pretty solid team in order not to worry about her stealth, but in case someone has, there are some counter-stealth characters in game, so I see no reasons to nerf her.
  • Options
    All these nerf cries make me sick. It also discourages players to spend because toons that are good today may become useless tomorrow which makes people afraid to pour resources into them. I hope that no toons get nerfed anymore and more toons get buffed.
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Options
    Bobdog87 wrote: »
    All these nerf cries make me sick. It also discourages players to spend because toons that are good today may become useless tomorrow which makes people afraid to pour resources into them. I hope that no toons get nerfed anymore and more toons get buffed.
    Agreed! People want things just handed to them instead of having a strategy and earning it.

• LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Options
    I feel like whales are out of touch with F2P... No way I can buy 300 gems a day, spend 600 energy and other costs daily.

Lets assume I buy 4 shards every 3 days, at 80gems per shard. I need 330 shards to 7*. I am currently 14/25 for 3* Leia, so I am 29 shards into Leia. 301 shards needed. 3(301/4)=225.75 DAYS. So 32.25 weeks and about 8 months.

F2P will not be jumping at these figures, not with the 600 introduced.
    {RotE}
  • Tomek
    327 posts Member
    Options
    Leia seems to be the most OP char in the game. The other buff char like Poogle we can eliminate . The same with Leia is not possible. If she is in pair with tank, she is safe. When the tank will not be a problem, she will be untouchtable in the shadow. Was it a planned possibility ?
    If this is planned for make good bussines in shop, hm... next way to make as a dumb. After precrafting scandal we have to be ready for other the same activity to the moment we leave this game.