Guns Hot, sister guild to (Gun Down) *Recruiting* now!

Looking for consistent players who are trying to get better in the game? People who are able to compete in tier5 but don't do so hot in t6 or 7. We are looking for you!

Replies

• Options
    Hello fellow goh players! I want to announce open applications toward joining the Knights of ren (KØR). If interested message me and we will discuss.
  • Options
    I am one of the masters of the guild so of course your final invite will be discussed with the rest of the leaders. We require that you follow our guidelines, and send a pic of your current arena ranking as well as player name.
  • Options
    Have about 30 spots to be filled there was a mutiny in my last guild that cause about 29 of us to leave. We are starting a new and bringing in top players for top raids!!
  • Options
    Wanna fast friendly experience in guilds? Come join Gun down tier 5 and 6 raids currently need 20+ members! Would love some new faces!
  • Options
    Eastern time zone, guild requirements.. player level 73 or higher, at least two squads of 6* toons for raids. Be active and have line app. We are a competitive bunch and would love to climb through the ranks as we were in our previous guild. Things didn't go as planned so me and a few others decided to put this guild into action so, that being said contact me either here or on the line app! ( stephen_ryan_biggz) is my line id. May the force be with you all!
  • Options
    If you have any questions about guild please feel free to ask need about 20 more members to get this thing going. Looking for fun, looking for a challnge? The come on!!
  • Options
    If you are willing to achieve greatness then join the guns down guild, we have a squad full of top tier players and searching for about 15 more! Hurry for this offer!
  • Options
    Top players top tears 5,6,7 we want to be a high ranking guild, that sound good to you? Then come on and contact me for a spot! Let's take star wars to the next level!
  • Options
    we are looking for guys with 20 6-7* that is a level 76+ if at all interested and would like to join a guild that's full of top players than contact me here or on line!
  • Options
    My line i.d. is stephen_ryan_biggz
  • Options
    Just updated is 13 left.
  • Options
    Hi I'm interesten in this guild! May I join?
    Which level are you guys?
  • Options
    Brand new guild branching off of Gun down. This guild is for players looking to get better. We will do t5 consistently, in order to prepare players for t6 and t7.
  • Options
    Must be active level 65 or higher, must be able to compete in tier5 guild raids. Also need to use line app! My line i.d. is (stephen_ryan_biggz)
    If interested please pm me either here or on the line app!
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    +1
  • Stephen_biggz239
    95 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Yezzir
    Post edited by Stephen_biggz239 on
  • Options
    This will be primarily a training guild. To get better so that you will be able to knock out t6 and t7 raids. Must use line app! And be an active player! My line id: stephen_ryan_biggz
    Contact me if you are interested. Message me on forums or through the line app.!