HRS / Greedo / Nute / Empire / Finn

Minowara
536 posts Member
As others have already put in this forum over and over again, the empire team needs looked at. In addition, I don't know if the devs intended to weaken the already-weak first order team, but they did. The FO team needs looked at.

For individual characters:

Nute / Greedo / everyone else with delay attacks:
These attacks are waaaaaay too weak. An entire team is decimated in two turns. We aren't going to use an ability that doesn't deal damage till 1 or 2 turns later, unless it is massive damage. Like killing damage. There are too many things that can go wrong -- resist / cleanse / the char is dead anyway by then, etc...

HRS - Hoth Rebel SOLDIER
This guy is a very very hard farm, for what? He's a very sub-par tank (probably only better than stormtrooper) because while his kit is cool, it's half-hearted. A 35% chance to gain to gain health up? Why? Health up is not some over-powered ability. It's already pretty crappy. Why not make it 100% chance for all rebels to get health up for 3 turns. Rebel Momentum as well -- great idea, but not potent enough. IF he has defense up, then you get a 40% chance? Make it if he has defense up, then an 80% counter chance. Again, cool kit, I like the ideas, but it needs strengthened. His speed could use a boost as well I suppose. But if you fix the rest, the speed is okay.

Finn needs help! I don't get his kit at all. We need some resistance synergy -- more than what exists. His second ability is the one that needs the most help.