690 posts Member
    Options
    It tickles my medial frontal cortex.
  • djlott
    469 posts Member
    Options
    All of the above.
  • Options
    I haven't even seen a single Star Wars movie lol.. a friend told me about this game so I figured why not. It's cool. It's a fun mobile game to doodle with on your phone. It shouldn't command so much money though.
  • MaxiPriest
    619 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    1) star wars fanatic
    2) waiting for full time potential of game

Not a fan of over-consumption of time though, esp. the galactic war part.
  • Options
    Because I want to 7* my Resistance Trooper before I quit in a few hours :/
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    I love being in abusive relationships.
  • B00MSTICK
    107 posts Member
    Options
    Started as a time killer, but I like it so I play a bit more than I should. Full on grind now, every event and drop of energy spent.

Mainly cause it's Star Wars. Wouldn't have started another game of this type if it wasn't for that.
  • Options
    All of the above
  • dvl009
    529 posts Member
    Options
    I needed something to play on my phone whenever im away from my pc, saw this on apple store. And ive always been a fan of gaming companies i always follow them and try every new games each has to offer. Blizzard, valve, naughty dogs theyre the best. Never played any EA games in the past but heard about them quite often, so when i got this game i thought "hey cg is ea's subsidiary. lets try it. It should be good rite?" Boy i was wrong. But its okay enough to kill times
  • slmcmr
    875 posts Member
    Options
    A few months ago: it is a nice game and has great potential :). Now: just because i have spent too much time and some cash :(
  • KonEl
    72 posts Member
    Options
    @dvl009 you need to go play Dragon Age:Origins right now
  • CatoNines
    423 posts Member
    Options
    Mostly to come here later and listen to people whine.
  • Options
    Because the dark side is finally better. And winning. Something that is looooong overdue.
  • M31Andro
    253 posts Member
    Options
    I haven't even seen a single Star Wars movie lol.. a friend told me about this game so I figured why not. It's cool. It's a fun mobile game to doodle with on your phone. It shouldn't command so much money though.

**** is wrong with you?? Lol go see them all...NOW! Haha
  • Options
    Baulder001 wrote: »
    I love being in abusive relationships.

Folks, we have a winner. LMAO
  • Options
    I started becuase I am a huge Star Wars fan, but I've stayed in becuase of lucky chromium drops that fueled my urge to buy packs. Great game with some problems but what game doesn't have issues. At least this one I didn't have to pay $60 to get.
  • Options
    I started becuase I am a huge Star Wars fan, but I've stayed in becuase of lucky chromium drops that fueled my urge to buy packs. Great game with some problems but what game doesn't have issues. At least this one I didn't have to pay $60 to get.

There's very little difference between that and a crack dealer giving out free samples of crack. :smirk:
  • Options

There's very little difference between that and a crack dealer giving out free samples of crack. :smirk:
    You're right but I can honestly say that this game is better than 80% of the console games I've bought in the last year.
  • Options
    I have no life, love Star Wars (and apparently wasting money)
    Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!
  • Kifaru12
    28 posts Member
    Options
    Because I want to 7* my Resistance Trooper before I quit in a few hours :/

Hahahhahahhaha!
  • Daezl
    177 posts Member
    Options
    Addiction.
  • Loose_Lee
    2733 posts Member
    Options
    Mockery: Oh EA goh, i love you, but i hate everything you stand for, i can't wait to put my filthy meatbag hands all over your interface in the cargo hold.
  • Aggropox
    120 posts Member
    Options

You're right but I can honestly say that this game is better than 80% of the console games I've bought in the last year.

It is none of my business, but I have to ask what games you bought this last year.
  • Hellcat
    319 posts Member
    Options
    Star Wars fans here.
    I would like to collect ten characters:
    Yoda, Clone War Obi Wan, Anakin, light saber Luke and light saber Rey on the LS;
    Sideous, Maul, Dooku, Vader and Kylo Ren on the other...
    Then I can have my peace.
  • Genakuma
    62 posts Member
    Options
    I'm glutton for punishment.
  • Lcb12321
    188 posts Member
    Options
    Jus the game I'm currently playing.... Never thought I'd get into it this much.. I love Star Wars but not excessively

I normally stay away from freemiuim but not this one....
  • Options
    Brain Damage.
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    Virtual action figures.
    Pew Pew
  • Options
    I still find myself enjoying the game. It's less of an obsession and more of a daily distraction for me as I can usually get through all daily activities quickly and sail through GW with just my A-team most of the time. I got better at managing my resources, planning and controlling my spending too. The challenges I find myself facing tend to (mostly) be challenging rather than insurmountable.

Eh, it's just fun.
    .GG Profile | Got spaces on my ally list.
  • Options
    Aggropox wrote: »

It is none of my business, but I have to ask what games you bought this last year.

I bought Witcher, Fallout, COD, Dark Souls, (really most of the new releases). Now I enjoy playing those games but this is the only one that I have actively gone out of my way to play.