Recruiting for Tier V Raids

Migas
16 posts Member
edited May 2016
Rendar's Roughnecks 26/50 are currently looking for more tier V ready players to bolster our ranks. We have a strong core group able to take down tier V bosses with relative ease. If interested, you must be player level 60 with at least one squad of 5 star characters and most importantly be active daily. For invites, shoot a friend add to Ally Code: 461-263-214

Sincerely,
Officer Migas Losac of the Roughnecks

Replies

• Migas
    16 posts Member
    Options
    A new tier V raid has just been launched! Join now for awesome gear and a great team!
  • Migas
    16 posts Member
    Options
    Still looking for more active, tier V ready players!
  • Migas
    16 posts Member
    Options
    Currently 30/50 and looking for more members to join to take on Tier V raids! Looking to grow and take on Tier Vl raids very soon once we have a more full roster.

Send a friend add to Ally Code: 461-263-214 and let us rule the Galaxy together!
  • Options
    I'm in a guild at the moment with friends but a few people left so it's slow to get guild coins atm, if you are still looking would you have room for 4/5 players? (all active daily and currently raiding tier 5 with ease). We wanted to go somewhere together. Let me know on here if that's cool
  • Options
    Cheers guys, see you soon
  • Options
    Hey popham, would you like to join my guild? EST timezone, we schedule raids 10am every time we have the currency. Here's my allycode. https://swgoh.gg/u/tdotballer95/
    Let me know if you are interested. Can make room for you.
  • Options
    Hi migas i'm lvl 80 and searching for a new guild with my cousin lvl 67. We want to stay together in an active guild like yours (t5 or t6 raid). I've sent you an invitation in game cya
  • Options
    Hey you two still looking? we do t5 raids and we can make room for you too. We are close to getting it down to one refresh. Message me if you are interested.
  • Migas
    16 posts Member
    Options
    Really strong team still looking for more to join up and take down Rancors!