1415 posts Member
edited January 2016
I'm planning to put a high damage team of

Tie pilot - 25 shards from 5*
Ig-88
Ig-86
Poe
Poggle

Also how effective is tie pilot 5* and how many hp would he have max geared?.
I'm planning to 7* him tho it will take month and half to maybe 2 months

Thx

Replies

• Options

Ig-88
    Ig-86
    Poe
    Poggle

Thx

Replace IG86 with Geonosian, you will do good in offense but you may get shredded in defense due to FOTP having really low hp.
  • Options

Ig-88
    Ig-86
    Poe
    Poggle

Thx

86 only reaches its full potential on a droid team. Read his passive, you will know what I mean. I suggest you replace him.

88 is great, but if you don't have Sid to pair with him, you are not taking advantage of his passive either.

Sid 88, pilot will give you more damage than 88, 86 and pilot.

Poggle is slower than Sid, so you can't buff Sid's AOE. I suggest you replace Poggle with another gun or some protection for your glass canons otherwise you will be vulnerable against Dooku and QGJ or any good AOE team. I suggest Lumi. She hits hard and she is also the best healer.

So you have Sid, 88, pilot Lumi Poe. That's a great offense.
  • Options
    Hey i dont mind that

Ig-88
    Ig-86
    Poe
    Poggle

Thx

86 only reaches its full potential on a droid team. Read his passive, you will know what I mean. I suggest you replace him.

88 is great, but if you don't have Sid to pair with him, you are not taking advantage of his passive either.

Sid 88, pilot will give you more damage than 88, 86 and pilot.

Poggle is slower than Sid, so you can't buff Sid's AOE. I suggest you replace Poggle with another gun or some protection for your glass canons otherwise you will be vulnerable against Dooku and QGJ or any good AOE team. I suggest Lumi. She hits hard and she is also the best healer.

So you have Sid, 88, pilot Lumi Poe. That's a great offense.
    Alright thx for the info, some good points there