Rey or yoda

Hi guys,
As the title says - i have been working hard to get my jedi team to 7* to get yoda.
At the moment by the time of the yoda event, i will have 2 7* jedi and 3 6* jedi.
Here's the deal...
Should i go for 6* yoda (i have no idea if he will come back aftet the upcoming event and miss the chance for 6* yoda) or start farm rey , which seems to be a "mistake" that i have'nt farm her yet.
My jedi roaster
Qgj 7* g8
Lumi 7* g8
JC 6* g8 0/100 to 7*
Eath koth in two days 6* g7
Bariss now 5* g8 20/85 to 6*.

I am f2p and do 2 cantina refresh almost daily.

Thanx!

P.s english is not my first language.. sorry for mispelling.

Replies

• Jetlife
    1367 posts Member
    Options
    Well figuring Rey is in hard nodes and guild. You should still farm Rey. And still farm Barriss in cantina. Seems like you can do both. I started mid December and just now have a 7rey.
    Trust me farm her whenever you can. But your Jedi you got there are more useful than just he yoda event.
    In GW my main team is QGJ/Lumi/barris/jc/ig88. So you got 4/5 Jedi that will help you wth GW.
    Seems like you got yourself into. A good spot
  • Options
    Jetlife wrote: »
    Well figuring Rey is in hard nodes and guild. You should still farm Rey. And still farm Barriss in cantina. Seems like you can do both. I started mid December and just now have a 7rey.
    Trust me farm her whenever you can. But your Jedi you got there are more useful than just he yoda event.
    In GW my main team is QGJ/Lumi/barris/jc/ig88. So you got 4/5 Jedi that will help you wth GW.
    Seems like you got yourself into. A good spot

Yeah, what Jet said... I run a similar GW team, but use Rey instead of 88. Rey is awesome in every phase of game; Raids, Arena, GW, and challenges.
  • Options
    I cant belive i miss the fact rey in hard mode :o

I was sure she was in cantina.

Thanx for the input.

Cant wait to finally get yoda.

And rey ofcorse ;)
  • TMK
    700 posts Member
    Options
    Yoda and Rey are both great characters but my personal opinion is, that Rey is more cruical in more areas than Grand Master. Yoda doesn't get too useful till 6*, G8+, while Rey, on the other hand, gets pretty active on board with 5* and G8.
  • DV_27
    967 posts Member
    Options
    Yoda will always come back. Most likely once a month so there's no rush. Although both characters are great. Rey is the must have character right now but my yoda is my favourite toon