Qui Gon Jinn (L) speed bonus to non Jedi?

Anyone else notice QGJ giving speed bonus to non-Jedi in the arena?
Went up against a team where QGJ (L) was the only Jedi, but the entire team took their turn before Lvl 79 Dooku and Yoda, both gear 9, on my team.

Replies

• LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Options
    What was the team?
    {RotE}
  • Options
    QGI (L), ST Han, GS, IG 86 and Phasma, all Lvl 78, except Han (77), gear 8, all by GS (g9).

My team is Dooku (L) Lvl 79 g9, Yoda Lvl 79 g9, Lumi 79, g8, 5's 79 g9, Ahsoka 79 g8.
  • Options
    Probably something involving at least one of ST Han's 3 (!) ways of influencing turn meter.
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Probably something involving at least one of ST Han's 3 (!) ways of influencing turn meter.

4* basic, taunt, 2 in unique. - QG went first with assist called Han, full team first.
    {RotE}
  • Options
    LaLiam wrote: »

4* basic, taunt, 2 in unique. - QG went first with assist called Han, full team first.

Yes, that's correct. I was only referring to his skills when attacking, but good correction nevertheless.
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride