Dark side campaign 6 hard. Impossible or just too hard?

Xceptor
55 posts Member
edited January 2016
Hi,

I decided to initiate this thread because the level 6 dark side hard campaign baffles me. I frequently get my 1st spot in arena and Im doing GW with no problems whatsoever.
However, I cant even beat the first (6a) of the hard Dark side campaign lol

I dont know if its even worth doing, but I wonder if theres any good character farm spot there which im missing.

Anyone managed to beat it? If so how? What really hurts me is that the dark side healers are pretty bad, and mine arent even levelled too far (talia at 6, daka at 5) maybe thats the reason I dont know.

If anyone can post a screeny or link on the rewards on the campaign I would appreciate it.

darn those Ewoks and their friends!

Post edited by Hozilla on

Replies

• Options
    Do you mean level 6 and 5 or is that their star rating?
  • Pravus
    25 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I 3 starred it after a few tries with Sid, Daka, Kylo, Dooku, Vader and either a Fett or Phasma companion.

Stun as many different enemies as possible, AoE the crap out of them and kill them as quickly as possible. They hit pretty hard, so you can't afford to toy with them and leave them around for too long.

*Edited to add that I have 3-starred all content available, and this one was at 2 for a long time until I could get everyone near max gear and skill level. A tough fight for sure.
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Options
    3* all stage 6 DS hard with
    60 7* Sid
    60 5* Daka
    60 4* Talia
    60 4* Vader
    60 4* Dooku
    everyone is max geared
    mighty chlorians
  • Options
    yeah i beat them all as well. I ran sid daka vader kylo boba and i borrowed a maxed out phasma XD sometimes they would land a lucky crit on daka and it would cost me the 3 star. But other than that it wasnt to hard. I beleive 6B DS is the hardest one of them all. They hit hard. All the battles after that its a bunch of hoth guys that mostly taunt their first turn and you just take em out 1 by 1.
  • Options
    Uh Oh

I retried the 6 dark side hard

3starred everything except 6b which i got 2* !

Dont know if anything else changed, but from suggestions in this thread (thx pravus n rocknorll) I borrowed brought ally phasma on all fights and it worked amazing (The global speed down is insane)!

!!

Now getting to 6b 3star for the tie pilot farm :)

Thx to all !
  • BillyBeans
    440 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    This mission is impossible...holy cow!

I have 6* Sid, 5* Kylo, 4* Dooku, 4* Daka and 4* Phasma. All 7 gear. All level 60

Gonna wait a bit and get level 61 to try again. Lol
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Options
    I got pretty badly bruised on this one. Team: Phasma/Kylo/Maul/Ventress/Dooku, all max gear 7* except Dooku.

I'll just chill a little with it until I can get a few good stunners on board. Maybe borrow a Daka.
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    Options
    I always try to use a talia , since i have a high gear daka to give some xtra heal love for main team

Sid
    Kylo
    Daka
    Ventress
    Phasma (leader)

try to borrow: Talia or Daka depending on your config
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
  • Options
    Xceptor wrote: »
    Uh Oh

I retried the 6 dark side hard

3starred everything except 6b which i got 2* !

Dont know if anything else changed, but from suggestions in this thread (thx pravus n rocknorll) I borrowed brought ally phasma on all fights and it worked amazing (The global speed down is insane)!

!!

Now getting to 6b 3star for the tie pilot farm :)

Thx to all !

That's the place to double the farm rate of FOTP. Which is important.

• Options
    Just did this today. Didn't have any trouble.
    Phasma lead
    Sid
    Dooku
    Talia
    Daka

All 5 star gear 7. I did proc a lot of stuns though bless the rng gods.
  • BillyBeans
    440 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Nmd
  • Options
    I am in DS 7-B hard. The worse part is the ally bug, it is hard to get good allies to help in the campaigns. But 7-B hard is soooo hard. I will try again next week, with more upgraded Daka and Dooku.
    Mestre Fábio - My YouTube Channel - My SwGOH profile - Brazilian player? Come to play with us, AAT heroic, contact me
  • Options
    I'm stuck on Dark Side 6-B Hard. The odd thing is I've run several of the character combos suggested in this thread. On my last try I used

66 Captain Phasma (Leader) 7* Tier 7
    66 Old Daka 5 * Tier 7
    66 Count Dooku 4* Tier 7
    65 Talia 4* Tier 7
    66 Darth Sidious 5* Tier 8

Yet I still only managed to get down to the final boss, but with only 2 characters left I was killed with the boss around 50% health.
  • Giodude2000
    240 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I also struggle against those **** invincible ewoks. I am keen to get results so I can farm fotp from two nodes.

It seems the common denominator to clearing the battles with 3 stars is Dakka.

I just unlocked Dakka from Cantina shipments, will see if that makes a difference....
  • Options
    I found out easy and i can't break the top 500 on arena
  • Options
    Daka plus Dooku = win

Stun locking is insanely powerful in this game, but in this case it's the easiest way to stop the fuzzy lil critters reviving endlessly.
  • Options
    Beaten it multiple times but can't seem to 3-star it. Just unlucky that one or two guys bite the dust before I can manage the win. Team composition is:

Lvl 65 Phasma 6* Gear 7
    Lvl 62 Sidious 5* Gear 8
    Lvl 64 Ventress 6* Gear 8
    Lvl 64 Gen Soldier 4* Gear 8
    Lvl 61 FOTP 3* Gear 7 or Lvl 63 Talia 5* Gear 7

With Fett or Dooku ally. Can't seem to get a decent Daka.

I realize FOTP is the weak link but honestly he hasn't died as often as one would think and his incredible DPS really helps cut down the opposing forces. Gen Soldier even at Gear 4 is pretty hefty.

Well, I see this battle as "fun" in the sense that I will always beat it if I play smart, and I don't mind not being able to sim it for now. Hopefully a Daka will show up in the future to make this 3-star viable.