Zero Furnaces

I have not had one furnace in my shipments show up. I'm 100% ftp. Can't afford to buy refreshes really. Thanks alot Money Games. Err capital games.

Replies

• Options
    1 Min of silence.
  • Mo_liza
    786 posts Member
    Options
    The tears of FTP taste so good.
  • Options
    *hands tissue*
  • Options
    Of course no thread is complete without a string of whale trolls (above, and undoubtedly below). Shocked Noone has blamed me yet for the furnaces absences lol. Who will it be?
  • Options
    I've had 8 show up. No lie. Only been able to buy 3.
  • Options
    I see them quite frequently lately. Just yesterday I had two come through shipments and one this morning.
  • Options
    I'm sure some people won't understand this concept, but, the forum represents a sample area of a much larger landscape. I'm not saying they don't show up because clearly they do. But, my experience is representative of other unlucky players. We're being held back because of a dice roll. Devs, if you're watching, I'd appreciate if you did something about this. The forums have poured out about this issue for weeks.
  • Options
    I see them quite frequently lately. Just yesterday I had two come through shipments and one this morning.

lol conversely I have seen one yes 1 since they put them in shipments
  • Fitz
    302 posts Member
    Options
    Still waiting to get one also here, actually 2 since I'm sitting on 3k+ crystals. Will build one from salvage tomorrow, just waiting hard a dozen syringes. I feel You OP.
  • Onetime7979
    1012 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    On a serious note op I am not a whale but I feel for you, I saved up from Ea mistakes, Arena managed to obtain 4 cheap furnaces from Shipments, I got my first 2 then after that had to wait around 10 days then saw 2 in 1 day If your serious about not seeing one then That truly Sucks, on the 10th day Someone on here said they refreshed and got one so I tried it and look what I got a furnace from 1 refresh lol.
  • camui78
    77 posts Member
    Options
    Got my second one today. Immediately gave to Rey so she could be Gear 9
  • Options
    I believe I am somewhat of an extreme example, which means there are others out there with the same experience. It's definitely disappointing.
  • Options

lol conversely I have seen one yes 1 since they put them in shipments

Maybe that have an allotment of one per person per day, and people like me are taking them away...
  • Wetwurx
    193 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I understand your frustration OP. I didn't get a furnace in shipments until last week. Was fortunate enough to be able to craft another from raid rewards. But these 2 don't even put a dent in the countless other characters I have stuck at gear 8 because I can't get my hands on furnaces. I know people who have gotten close to 10 or more in shipments.

Why are there so many of us who seem to be held back for nothing other than randomness?
  • Options
    You can afford a single ten dollar piece of equipment not a 50 crystals refresh. You make no sense.
  • Options
    You can afford a single ten dollar piece of equipment not a 50 crystals refresh. You make no sense.

Let me explain to you how ftp works. For someone who can't compete beyond rank 150 because gear is unavailable to them, it takes several weeks to afford the crystals for one furnace. If I were to spend crystals on refreshes, I wouldn't be able to afford the furnace anymore. Make sense? I could probably afford one refresh per day now that I have enough for one furnace. But with them not appearing in shipments in the first place, I figure instead of throwing crystals in the garbage, I'd save up for two furnaces because the law of averages must catch up eventually.

• M31Andro
    253 posts Member
    Options
    I haven't seen one either and I'm not ftp
  • Hellcat
    319 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Finally a MkV Furnace in the shippment!! I usually go to bed at 11pm, but last night I woke up at 2-ish and decided to check the shippment - and there it was!! I am so glad that I drank that extra glass of water before bed and needed to go pee or I would've missed it and would never have known! (I wouldn't have woken up before 6, when there would be another refresh).
    **** does it mean I have to check every night from now on lol
  • Options

Let me explain to you how ftp works. For someone who can't compete beyond rank 150 because gear is unavailable to them, it takes several weeks to afford the crystals for one furnace. If I were to spend crystals on refreshes, I wouldn't be able to afford the furnace anymore. Make sense? I could probably afford one refresh per day now that I have enough for one furnace. But with them not appearing in shipments in the first place, I figure instead of throwing crystals in the garbage, I'd save up for two furnaces because the law of averages must catch up eventually.

I understand how FTP works. You don't understand how economics of scale work. So work on that.
  • Options
    I got lucky again earlier today and one showed up. These are the only time I would ever sink money into the game. Now I've stuck one in Phasma, whom I can bring to G10 by (slowly) farming for salvage. I'm gonna stick one in Rey next (though some would have other ideas).

Although I generally do okay with my A-team at G8, the difference in gear levels really does become noticeable.
    .GG Profile | Got spaces on my ally list.
  • warmonkey
    1314 posts Member
    Options
    I've started a couple threads about this. I'm in the same boat with not getting a freaking single one.

It's just not right that some of us have seen zero while others have seen many.
  • fudgra
    982 posts Member
    Options
    I saw one for the first time in weeks this morning. Coincidentally or not it was when my crystal stash was below 200. I'm usually sitting on a couple thousand.
  • Genakuma
    62 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I saw like 10 furnace in shipments already, haven't refresh once.
  • Options
    I've bought maybe 8 so far. Last Friday got lucky and got 2.
  • Options
    It's been 9 days since I saw one.
  • Options
    I don't even look...it would bring me too much pain to see them and not have the money to buy them. I need about 6 furnaces and 6 droid callers for my top toons.

On the brightside...Vader will be gear X when I get him his droid caller.
  • johndoe82
    148 posts Member
    Options
    Now I've stuck one in Phasma, whom I can bring to G10 by (slowly) farming for salvage. I'm gonna stick one in Rey next (though some would have other ideas).

Now this just sounds wrong. LMAO
  • OoUndead
    212 posts Member
    Options
    I've seen 5 already ! Two that I couldn't buy ! 3 bought right in time when needed !
    The thing is ... Furnaces ain't the problem... Droid caller is and the others gear pieces that can only be obtainable in Raids ...
    Don't worry, furnace will show up eventually!