Boba strat thought

Was just brainstorming, and this occurred to me.

Boba(L)
Jawa engineer
Phasma

Two cannons

Controlled by the AI, Jawa Eng will go first and give everyone crit up for two turns, now everyone hits like a truck thanks to Boba. Phasma will of course use her slow, and by the time we get around to phasma' second turn (assuming she's still alive) she'll give advantage to everyone and give more heavy crits out thanks to Boba.

I think I'm reaching because I want boba to be viable so badly, but still, the logic is there, no?

Replies

• Loose_Lee
    2733 posts Member
    Options
    Nice brainstorming, and it could work, except for the speed factor...maybe a yoda/rey could get some use from it...but yea speed...you still only got 1 kill from rey before enemy goes.
  • Akster
    571 posts Member
    Options
    The neemy kills your 2 cannons quickly and easily, then the rest of the team can do absolutely nothing. Sure boba gives 50% damage increase, but even assuming that makes every hit form now on a crit, which will probably not happen, you are playing with just 3 characters that can really do anything. Boba is near useless outside of his leader sure he has a small chance to ability block but.... Jawa engineers basic does low damage, assuming it isn't even resisted in which case 0 damage is done, and assuming enemy does not die before it goes off.

50% damage increase for only half of your toons being effective? The damage output will be overall lower simply from half of your team not doing anything.
  • AaylaTralala
    98 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Akster wrote: »
    The neemy kills your 2 cannons quickly and easily, then the rest of the team can do absolutely nothing. Sure boba gives 50% damage increase, but even assuming that makes every hit form now on a crit, which will probably not happen, you are playing with just 3 characters that can really do anything. Boba is near useless outside of his leader sure he has a small chance to ability block but.... Jawa engineers basic does low damage, assuming it isn't even resisted in which case 0 damage is done, and assuming enemy does not die before it goes off.

50% damage increase for only half of your toons being effective? The damage output will be overall lower simply from half of your team not doing anything.

Awww...Boba goes right back into the Sarlacc's gut... Desperately hoping for devs buff to yank him out, hopefully won't take 1000 years! ;)
    Post edited by AaylaTralala on
  • Tayvyer
    115 posts Member
    Options
    What I work on is:
    Boba (L), Jawa Engineer, Lando, ST Han and RG
    Two tanks to keep Lando alive.
    I am Norwegian!