Darth Maul rework

Please fix Darth Maul.

I'd love to use him, but outside of GW teams with 3+ jedi he is terrible. For being an acrobatic and speedy sit, his character design does not reflect that. He's terribly slow and with the new protection feature, he just doesn't hit hard enough. If he had the health and/or protection that would be a different story, but he dies far too quickly (even with a tank) to be effective. I thought I could use him as a Leader on a sith squad, and that his evasion would negate these downfalls, but his leader ability is broken as well.

What I would like to see is either

A) Maul gain health/ protection (maybe similar to QGJ or GS) and for him to gain speed (110-125 range). You could do this, and reduce his damage so that he isn't OP.

B) Give maul damage similar to that of Leia/ Rey. He has the health of a glass cannon but the speed of a snail. If you're going to make him a glass cannon, give him the damage to be viable, or foresight (like rey does).
Also, for the love of God please fix his leader ability, or rework it to give sith allies + speed (this would fix how slow he is).

Replies

• Rogan_Ban84
    1415 posts Member
    Options
    +1
  • drallop
    13 posts Member
    Options
    I get that if you completely ignore him he may eventually really mess you up, especially if you are running a bunch of jedis. But you can almost always leave him as your third priority and still take him out before he does anything. He is so slow and if you don't have any jedi he doesn't hit worth anything. Very frustrating kit for a such a great character.