Kylo Ren and Darth Maul

Stuwart
137 posts Member
edited May 2016
Two of my favorite Dark Side characters and both currently pretty useless.

Both are extremely slow and weak. Kylo Ren stopped Poes blaster bolt mid air, so he clearly needs a speed increase. His outrage used to be one the strongest hits in the game, but now it's weaker than a Rey basic and much much slower. By the time I wait for him to attack which is usually dead last in an arena match he is already stunned or his attack is dodged. He used to be feared and then was updated and pretty much tossed in the trash.

Darth Maul is one of if not the biggest fan favorite Dark Jedi. Yet he is an exclusive chromium character and one of the worst in the game. Be is one of the slowest characters in the game, but from what we've seen in the movies and animated series, he's one of the most acrobatic and he takes on multiple Jedi with ease.

My solution would be to buff up Kylo Rens speed and up his damage a bit to actually make him viable. This could result in a reduction of armor, but really he is just as much of a fan favorite as Rey and the Dark Side have no love.

I'd like to see Darth Maul be the equivalent to Rey or Leia and be somewhat fragile but be able to gain evasion and be one of the more faster stronger characters in the game.

The game is loaded with Light Side Jedi, Clones, but the Dark Side is extremely limited.

I personally would like to run a Dark Side squad in arena, raids, and global war.

Make more high damage characters and allow players to have to option to choose DPS other than Rey, Geo Soldier, or QGJ

Replies

• Options
    Kylo was nerfed in the last update, though his speed is slow, he doesn't hit hard. Frankly speaking.. Kylo speed need to be as fast as Rey, the dark side needs a balance in the character line up vs the resistance.
  • M3rwin
    6 posts Member
    Options
    Good points, although I think a tenacity buff on Kylo would be more effective than a speed increase. He shrugged off a bowcaster hit on the movie, and his in game ability thrives on taking hits and putting out punishment in return with ability resets. If he didn't grind to a halt every speed down and stun, he would be a LOT more viable.
  • Options
    Agree with all of the above. Kylo's damage is pathetic. Darth Maul as 0 chance of surviving long enough to act because his speed and health are painfully low. Neither one of them even has a kit of abilities that are as strong as originally intended, but that could be overlooked with a buff of some combination to speed/tenacity/damage for Kylo and speed/survivability to darth maul.
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options
    To see how weak Maul is, you can give him the highest speed in the game (which would be balanced based on his health and damage) and he still wouldn't be OP.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV