Poe & Sid or QGJ & STH?

Just started a new account with a strong focus on squad arena, GW will be a goal but secondary. I'm level 30 right now and haven't started cashing in arena or cantina credits. Dooku will be leader, GS, ideally RG but he's so slowly farmed I feel he'll be outclassed hard in the mid game. So, Poe+sid or QGJ+STH first?

Replies

• Options
    Rey is also high priority farmed from guild and hard nodes once I get rolling.
  • Options
    QGJ + STHan all the way. Poe brings the one-turn advantage of his taunt removing tm, which makes him very useful against faster teams than yours. With dooku and GS (and sid), there won't be many faster teams. STHan on the other hand will grant you extra tm every time he gets hit (if he survives long enough, but even if he doesn't he will "have taunted", because he will be the main target). QGJ brings the extra utility of a boosted damage assist and dispell on top of that.

I don't think it'll matter for the early stages of arena, but in the long run it's clearly superior (as demonstrated by the fact that every top team runs qgj, and a notable amount run sthan, while only droids run poe (and are slowly phasing him out as well) and noone runs sid anymore.
  • Lcb12321
    188 posts Member
    Options
    Han can give or take away turn meter at the begging of his turn, after activating taunt, getting hit during taunt, getting hit out of taunt, while attacking...
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    QGJ and ST Han will last you all the way to end game.

RG is a slow farm, yes, until you unlock his cantina node, so start farming him early. Having him 4* early on your shard will ward off attackers — especially in combination with ST Han.
  • Options
    Thanks everyone!