Magmatrooper - bug or not bug?

ZRaider
42 posts Member
Magmatrooper is high in power, but the damage being done doesn't seem to match other toons in that range. Is there a bug that is not giving him the power he should get? Maybe the developers can take a look at him and make sure he is functioning correctly. Both attacks just don't seem to match the power he should have; and I swear the aoe attack knocks down the turn meters and then they go right back up to where they were at prior to Magma's attack. Maybe that is how it is suppose to work, but seems odd to me.

Replies

• Kosar
    84 posts Member
    Options
    I absolutely agree that his damage is unconscionably low. To introduce this guy a minute before buffing all hp and countering speed was also badly played. His basic should be doubled to 2500-3000 base imo.

The imploder works well tho. The visual of it is bad and it requires timing. If the entire party you are fighting is well ahead of you in turn meters and you don't get the double reduction, it will appear to do nothing. If you are above the other team and they are all at 50% or lower, even one activation on each will get you 2 turns in almost every case. It's really effective in GW but his damage makes him useless in almost every situation.
  • Vekho
    44 posts Member
    Options
    The Imploder works well? I dont think so, the turn meter reduction never drops... fix this toon !