Galactic war strategy

Alexone
3646 posts Member
edited May 2016
Maybe everyone is doing this already but i haven't seen any threads about this, maybe i missed them.

Anyway, let's say you have 15 guys that you want to use. That's 3 teams...the first 3 fights in gw are the easiest and you will want to fight with all 15 guys from your roster, just so that you will benefit from added tm from all of them when you get to the really hard fights at the end. Of course, people with 30 characters won't be bothered by this, but just saying. Maybe it could help someone.

This will also let you experiment with toons you rarely use, so it's not a bad idea to do it.

Replies

• Pikot
    65 posts Member
    Options
    Im using only 5 toons to complete it...
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    Pikot wrote: »

I have 34.5k power in arena and 5 toons won't cut it against old ben lead rey leia rg teams that may appear towards the end. All gear 9/10 ofc.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options

I did till they started throwing arena meta After arena meta team at me.
  • Pikot
    65 posts Member
    Options
    3 healers and 2 dps is enough. Barriss lead.
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    ^^ You're going to have some surprises going in without fortitude against gear 10 Rey and Leia. They make gw more...challenging. Unless you face them starting with node 6.
  • Pikot
    65 posts Member
    Options
    Not really, you have always some TM from battle before, so you go first, and omega Daka stuns nicely.
  • Options
    I started to train other toons in addition to the 5 Arena .
    Redo many times the levels , changing layout and toons to optimize the state of my characters at the end of the battle .
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Not really, you have always some TM from battle before, so you go first, and omega Daka stuns nicely.

Someone should tell mine that. She has the hidden part of her ability that states "Rey/QGJ/GS stun chance of 0% on first attempt"