Join Spacetime Elite guild!

JPBrunel
821 posts Member
Looking for active players. The only requirement is to have a few 5-star characters to be able to participate in Tier V raids, and be active daily. That's it! We're raiding in a few hours! Come and join us! Add me by searching my ally number and be patient; you'll receive a guild invite in less than one hour! (Unless you're not patient and join another guild in the meantime!) This is a good active guild. My ally number: 712-794-119

Replies

• JPBrunel
    821 posts Member
    Options
    Looking for active players. The only requirement is to have a few 5-star characters to be able to participate in Tier V raids, and be active daily. That's it! We're raiding in a few hours! Come and join us! Add me by searching my ally number and be patient; you'll receive a guild invite in less than one hour! (Unless you're not patient and join another guild in the meantime!) This is a good active guild. My ally number: 712-794-119
  • dvl009
    529 posts Member
    Options
    is JPBrunel some financial holding company kinda like JPMorgan? can i trade some underlying derivatives?
  • JPBrunel
    821 posts Member
    Options
    You sure can! And you can join our guild and I'll tell you all about it and we can look at your portfolio too...