New Player- Best Team

Hello everyone,
i´m playing this game since one week and it is very funny. ... but my problem is, that it is very hard to find a good (best) team.
Please help me :-)

i have:
- Barriss Offee 4*
- Greedo 4*
- Poe Dameron 4*
- Luminara 3*
- Darth Maul 4*
- Chewbacca 3*
- Talia 4*
- Jedi-Consular 2*
- Ewok-Elder 2*
- Hoth Rebel Soldier 3*
- First Order Stormtrooper 2*
- Royal Guard 1*
- Jawa 32*
- Snow Trooper 1*
- Clone-Sergeant - Phase 1 1*
- Ewok-Scout 1*
- IG-86 1*
- URoRRuR´R´R 4*
- Jedi Knight Guardian 2*
- Coruscant Police 1*
- TIE-Pilot First Oder 1*
- Geonsian Soldier 1*

Thank you very much for your help!
Best Regards

Replies

• Options
    Well seems you put in a lil cash or got really lucky with the maul and all. Anyways one of the top guys on my server runs poe, maul, sid, daka, obi wan. if you can grab obi wan somehow this team comp is sweet as hell. Ive fought it about 4 times now(since he is rank 1 often). ive lost 3 of them and the 4th one i got real lucky with evades. Anyways, poe taunts, obi wan cripples my team both for 2 rounds. This allows maul to land his aoe and maybe 1 auto attack. daka seems to stun my guys like crazy and revives poe or maul(usually 1 per battle). I mean yes the counter to this team might be a FAST character with a dispel such as qui gon or maybe windu. But i dont like windu and i dont have loads of cash to get a 5-7 star qui gon. Ventress is way to slow to make her dispel matter because mauls aoe already goes off. It is a non-traditional team and it is legit. i promise you. Mauls aoe will 1 shot my lumi and consular if it happens to crit on them. Its rediculous. Poe's fast speed makes him the best tank with a taunt in the game. It doesnt matter if poe dies at the end of the first round. the rest of his team gets to wail on me while im attacking a tank with no damage.

The guy is 19.5k power and there is many on my server with 22-23.5k and i see him at rank 1 all the time. anyways, if you cant get obi wan, maybe 88, datcha, or something with hard hitting AOE. its ok if there health is not great. they will live to hit their aoe if the enemy does not run qui gon. (or anyone with high speed and a dispel).
  • Options
    Thank you very much for your answer.
    You are right, i spend a little bit of Money, but only arround of 10 Euro. I bought christals and then i bought Data-Cards and i got maul :-) and some other characters.

so, you said, that i should try to get sid, obi and daka. it is very hard to get this characters without spending a lot of money. is it possible to build a good team with the characters i have??

at the Moment, i play with:
    - Barriss Offee (Leader)
    - Luminara
    - Poe
    - Greedo
    - Darth Maul

Ist it better to change some characters?

best Regards
  • Options
    Sid and Daka are farmable so there is no problem in getting them... And as for a 5th character u could use another hard hitting aoe dmg dealer like kylo ren (farmable aswell), FOTP for high single target dmg or luminara for sustain