Super strong & active lvl 57 contibutes 600 everday without fail looking for guild

Hi im currently in a guild that is barely active and **** me off im an officer who contributes max amount daily and. Purchases about 20 bucks every 2 weeks im top 100 on my sever for now i am climbing pretty quickly im trying to get rae but my guild is super crappy like i said. Im looking for a very active and strong guild please respond asap.

Replies

• SS0DEN
    109 posts Member
    Options
    What's your ally code? We are very active and I am also in the top 20.
    SodenBowl.com
  • SS0DEN
    109 posts Member
    Options
    923-334-255 is mine
    SodenBowl.com
  • Options
    Hi im currently in a guild that is barely active and **** me off im an officer who contributes max amount daily and. Purchases about 20 bucks every 2 weeks im top 100 on my sever for now i am climbing pretty quickly im trying to get rae but my guild is super crappy like i said. Im looking for a very active and strong guild please respond asap.

Hey, we take on teir 5 rancor multiple times per week but we're mainly looking for people to contribute to weekly guild coins. We've recently kicked non contributers so are sitting at 42/50. Most of us are level 70+

Let me know
  • KoaBrazen
    217 posts Member
    Options
    Knights of Amaru is currently looking for members, you would be the runt but we won't mind your presence as long as you're active like you say. We have 8 under 70, you would be our only 50s but I like what you wrote. The other 23 members are all over 70 and we can smash thru a tier 3 in a few hrs. We'll have a tier 4 done we started yesterday done by tonight. Come grow as we do. You WILL NOT regret the decision.

Sincerely
    Geronimo
    Guild Leader
    Knights of Amaru
  • KoaBrazen
    217 posts Member
    Options
    Ally code 847484845
  • Options
    Ive wanted to get into a strong guild for awhile now. I gave my previous guild a shot as an officer but the leader just wasnt worth his weight in anything lol. The only thing im concerned about is will i get guild coins if im so far behind and be able to get rae i know she only pops up once every 3 days i got 15 shards already i believe but if im soooo far behind everyone how many coins will i get for participation?
  • Options
    My ally code is

279-332-665 guys
  • Options
    Hey! I wasnt able to find you with that code, double check to make sure you got the right digits!

Anyways if you are looking for something more suited to your level, our guild Lion of Judah sounds like a great fit. I'm currently lvl 59 and I earned 3500 guild currency last week between or daily activities and t3/4 raids about every other day.

You can add me as well if you are interested: 617-355-749
  • Options
    I did double check that is my ally code...?
  • Options
    Strange, wouldn't work for me
  • Options
    You can just shoot me an invite if you'd like and i can send you a guild invite
  • Options
    Sent you an invite!