Different kind of Darth Maul idea

I see some people suggesting a complete rework. Now I love the character, but we don't need another FOTP or tank. His double damage and basic attack abilities are simply awesome, and his low speed is suited for him getting the killing blow.

Yes, he's very strong against jedi but maybe the most extreme glass cannon. Like Rey, he gets attacked first, by Jedi at least.

IMHO he should get higher evasion on his base stat, at least against Jedi as those are who will be attacking him most. I mean it'd be cool if he had higher health but then people are gonna be complaining.

As an additional thought, we need anti sith abilities :)

Replies

• RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options
    I posted this in my own thread about Maul

Darth Maul:

For someone that just doesn't die in canon, he is awfully squishy. If increases to health and protection aren't going to happen, he needs to have an auto res that resurrects him at 100% health (no protection). the first time he dies. Even with that, it may not be enough. Since protection, what did make him relatively useful previously is that he could go mutliple times in a row if he kept getting killing blows. Now that may happen only one time. This may be balanced but only if he has a ton more heath or a self res. Another idea is to change his unique ability to give 20% evasion first instead of Crit up or to add speed up on the first kill.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV