Changes that could be amazing, but are probably dumb.

cosmicturtle333
5004 posts Member
edited January 2016
Here's a place to post all of the silly thoughts you've had about SW:GOH that could actually be really cool.

1 Droids should have a higher chance of being stunned and be damaged more by electric attacks.
2 Droids should take less damage from explosive/fire damage.
3 All Jedi and Sith (anyone with a light sabre) should have a 10% chance to deflect blaster shots back at the attacker.

Basically I'm just trying to add more strategy to team builds.

Feel free to add things you think might add a little to the game.
My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
Post edited by Zalenira on

Replies

• reizse
    1447 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    if they add droidekas, they can be immune to blaster fire. fun, if not broken as heck
    Post edited by Hozilla on
    mighty chlorians
  • Options
    But putting their shield up doesn't happen until their first turn, so you have to take them down before they get a turn.
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Options
    i was just messing around. in reality, it'd be like 50% chance to nullify blaster fire dmg, upgradable to 80% with another bonus thrown in like 25% chance to reflect blaster dmg back at the attacker
    mighty chlorians
  • Options
    Imagine if there was a Yoda hero, or classic Han or jedi Luke w/lightsaber. Crazy I know, dont know where I got that idea.
  • Options
    I didn't know stoopid was a bad word by the way. Otherwise I wouldn't have used it in my thread title.
  • Jabberwocky
    1809 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Rebel lightsaber Luke is already in the game, just not as a playable toon yet.

2r7yr9j.png
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Options
    I want to see Han with a light saber like on Hoth lol.

His attack would gut you open.
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I actually like the blaster reflect idea for saber users. Thats as true ti star wars as it gets really. Some would cry that ewkos an jawas are not strong enough an saber users are OP but come on, in what way could a jawa really fight a jedi anyway lol. This is a great idea imo

(i dont even have that many saber users before ppl criticize)
  • Options
    @Abyss
    Ewoks fire arrows and Jawa's don't really fire blasters as the bullet isn't like a regular one, so that wouldn't count IMO.
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    Options
    Jedi fighting a group of enemies will often use The Force to bang some of them together, incapacitating and harming both. Could be an interesting skill.
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Options
    @Abyss
    Ewoks fire arrows and Jawa's don't really fire blasters as the bullet isn't like a regular one, so that wouldn't count IMO.

I was not meaning arrows an stun guns or whatever would be reflectable lol
    I was sayin if they did it an gave saber users a proper reflect (which they should have per star wars lol) that ppl would prob start the crying saying ewoks an jawas (insert any overly worthless/non-combatant) aren't strong enough and saber users are OP (just as an example of what crying wouod be tethered to a proper blaster reflect ability for saber users)