Mace Windu: What do you think of the proposed changes

Winters
70 posts Member
edited May 2016
Basic Attack: Up the damage but otherwise leave the abilities alone.

Smite: add that it does 75% more damage on an exposed target with a chance of resetting the cooldown so he can really lay the smack down.

Leadership: it's good, but everyone playing Jedi is playing QGJ so jets give them a reason to think again:
Jedi Allies have +30 crit chance, and remove 30% turn meter on a crit.
Makes it similar to HK without being a carbon copy.

Shatterpoint: fix it so it can only target characters Mace can actually attack no more targeting stealthier characters or characters hidden behind a taunter.
Change it so that he has an increased Crit chance when attack an target of his shatter point.

Leave feedback below, I know many characters are being voiced as needing to be fixed including Mace, I figured this would be a good starting point where everyone can look at my suggestions, compare them with their own ideas share the ones they think are better/more balanced so that EA gets a solid suggested fix for Master Windu.
Post edited by Winters on

Mace Windu: What do you think of the proposed changes 7 votes

I like it, Great Job
42%
andreaMusashi138Winters 3 votes
I hate it, it's to good or not good enough
0%
It's alright but I have some ideas to make it better
57%
RAYRAYSteekutsiGravytrain0815cameronaitken56 4 votes
Leave Mace Alone he's fine as is
0%

Replies

• Options
    I made a thread about Windu. Check out the ideas I have at #GiveWinduSome Love
  • MasterSeedy
    5072 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Flank Attack: He attacks in a manner similar to Counter-Attack, but it triggers when an opponent attacks an ally other than Mace himself (and only x% of the time, or only when the ally is below 50%max health, or whatever. It can't be against every single attack on an ally).

The attacks deal only 50% normal damage, but if they strike and do damage (not dodged) they have a 50% chance to Expose. The expose lasts until the end of Mace's next turn, maximum, but also has a 30% chance to disappear after each turn taken by one of Mace's allies.

We've been begging for an effective Jedi Tank. This does that without giving anyone Taunt, b/c you don't want to be pinpricked to death by Mace as you're focussing on other people.
    Post edited by MasterSeedy on
  • Steekutsi
    15 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I like this changings but I also like he can remove positive effects status with smite..so I hope you'll leave that ability as it is... it's super useful against taunting toons that's why I use him in arena.. it's strong against Royal Guards or Han Solos..