Guild "Metaphor" Looking for members!!!

Hey all!

Allow me to introduce myself, I am DuxClarus. I am the recruiter for the Guild Metaphor. I've been playing since December 12th and haven't put down this game since then. It's crazy how addicting it is. Anyways my first 7 star was Asajj Ventress and my favorite Jedi of all time is Yoda; I grinded so hard to get 7 star Yoda. Anyways enough about me on to my current Guild:

Guild Metaphor is a no joke Guild. We are looking for serious players that play on a day-to-day basis. We are a bunch of random heroes from all over the world including(but not limited to) USA, Canada, UK, Turkey, Austraila, Poland and more! We take on raid 6 but want to up the ante!

Leader:
Altug Aymer

Officer:
Selim Aymer
Kamil kamilov
CnK
Selen Aymer
RalphTheBlack
DarKGoOsE

Here are the requirements for joining:
-Player 78 plus
-Minimum of 10 7star heroes
-Line app for Guild communication

Please respond here with any questions and concerns. If you are interested in joining the Guild please PM me. I will send you a Line app URL to join a conversation with the offices. They will decide if you join the Guild or not. Best of luck and I hope to fight by yourself in some Raid 6 and above!!

-DuxClarus

Replies

• ChaRz
    6 posts Member
    Options
    Hey I am Charz from FTB Ataru, I am trying to contact your leader Altug Aymer. My line id is jpborjav. Tell him to contact me. We are in the same shard and also my guild have multiple divisions according to time zone, all of the division raid heroic and we could also talk abiut a merge since some of the divisions have open slots and always trying to open another division.