Can you please lift the new restriction on Galatic war store redemptions?

Enoughforu
3 posts Member
edited May 2016
What was wrong with the old system that allowed you to redeem your GW store crystals when you wanted?

Post edited by Enoughforu on

Replies

• Predian
    615 posts Member
    Options
    Can you elaborate? What changed?
  • Options
    ?
  • Options
    A bit late to the party aren't we?

GW shipments could be refreshed with 10 GW tokens. They then changed it to 50 crystals unannounced.

Because of the response to this they reverted it back to tokens for 10 days so you could use your excess 10, 20 . . . 90 tokens and it is now crystals.

This will not change. It wasn't intended to be refreshed with tokens. The developers want to slow your progress so you spend money on crystals.

This won't change.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    It's always been a refresh system... You just had to use gw tokens to refresh, rather than crystals.
  • Predian
    615 posts Member
    Options
    This change was months ago though wasn't it?
  • Jazz66
    212 posts Member
    Options
    Agree it will not revert back now. What I would like is for them to clear the odd "70" tokens I have from the switchover. They can move them up to 100 or bin them, I don't care, but man they bug me :D
    Sith Yoda: mandryk.artstation.com
  • lastii
    158 posts Member
    Options
    Enoughforu wrote: »
    What was wrong with the old system that allowed you to redeem your GW store crystals when you wanted?

Okay they will change it again to tokens first try will cost 200 for every other it doubles.... and now?

There is no need to do it
  • Options
    I play almost everyday and I'm sure that a couple days ago I could redeem 1200 crystals without having to refresh the store. But today I got one redemption and than I was locked out.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    Enoughforu wrote: »
    I play almost everyday and I'm sure that a couple days ago I could redeem 1200 crystals without having to refresh the store. But today I got one redemption and than I was locked out.

on different characters ?
    i am still able to spend 1200 war tokens at any time, without a refresh, just not on the same character.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    Oops never mind. I can still make multiple redemptions without refreshing. Sorry