Arena Idea - Challenges

Jedi_Yoda
928 posts Member
edited May 2016
I think we should make Arena part of challenges

We should have the ability to toss invites to people to come and play the Arena team. If they win they get usual rewards (whatever those are).

If they lose.. the defending Arena team should get rewards maybe of the same value..

I was thinking about this because I have an Arena team and can't tell if no one is playing me because we don't have ability to see who has played our teams.. which would be nice to see a ratio of wins \ vs losses.. or if maybe my team is pretty hard to defeat.

If we had daily Arena tournaments lets say.. this would solve the problem. So any ally can accept the challenge as part of their daily arena challenge, and can then critique that team.(maybe with some 5 star rating system after the match)

I am ranked 55 currently (yeah wow awesome -- yawn)

Obi (L), QGJ, NS Initiate, 5555's, Yoda. (only 5555's is 5*, everyone else is maxed)

Hodgepodge I know but its been sitting at 55 for 14 hours.. hard to believe NO one has challenged me or maybe they did .. and lost.. I have no idea.

Team works for me, this is my second highest rank.. before I made it 42 but immediately dropped to over 100 less than an hour later.

Yes no on Arena Challenge idea?

Replies

• Options
    I like the part about being able to see who plays you and w/l ratio. Maybe they could even add a replay option? It's undeniae that the AI in this game isn't good lol. I don't like the part about challenges though. A "tournament" would just see the same top players winning every time