Resistance Synergy

So I have Rey, Finn, and RP maxed or close to it, and Poe and RT 6* working on gear. Expose is obviously the skill that binds them together but only RT receives a benefit from it. Leader skills from Poe and Finn are good but redundant, and there is no support in the team.

There needs to be a support character or skill that benefits the whole team, or offers a team wide debuff. Namely Finn's self buff should be reworked, maybe like a team Potency/Tenacity Up or Speed Up. I feel like there is potential in a Resistance Team, just needs more adaptability outside of hoping Expose sticks.

Replies

• Paxoxo4
    47 posts Member
    Options
    +1
  • Solid_PR
    43 posts Member
    Options
    +1

Yeah what i have been saying on my thread. They lack a support. They have 2 tanks and 3 atacckers. They only focus in trying to deal dmg. But they are missing everything else.
  • Options
    The individuals themselves are good characters, but on a team they are so separated from each other your basically hoping they win five 1v1 battles.
  • Options
    @Solid_PR My bad I didn't see your original thread. All your points I agree with and we don't need similar threads talking about the same idea, so closing this one.