Phasma Leader Ability Suggestion

A lot of people have complained about Phasma recently. I thought of a way to make her more effective IMO:

Bump the assist % up to 30-33%, giving people more bonus atks, but drop the -damage even lower, to 25-35% less damage. To me it's more efficient and makes Phasma a viable leader again. With her advantage but reduced damage of assists would balance out well I think. Let me know if it's a good idea or I sound like a fool!

Replies

• Options
    I have her leadership maxed and when I use her as a leader I get one maybe two bonus attacks per match
  • Options
    Exactly. If you bumped the assist chance up and got 4-5 assists a match but with less damage, I think she'd be viable again. I have stalled maxing her because her leader ability is pointless to me
  • kaleb314
    146 posts Member
    Options
    I like this, but on the other hand you have to think about the boost the AI gets. It's already like 9/10 times for the AI, if they boost it, they also will need to reduce the AI boost
  • Options
    Nah, she's fine the way she is. I use her and I face other teams that use her and she's the same that she has always been. The only complaint I've seen about her leadership that I saw recently was some guy saying that Rey was called to assist like 5 times or something. I'd say that's just RNG
  • Options
    I mean I guess AI is bad either way, but I can't remember the last time I lost to a Phasma team. And I'm one of the few that still lead Sidious.
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    A lot of people have complained about Phasma recently. I thought of a way to make her more effective IMO:

Bump the assist % up to 30-33%, giving people more bonus atks, but drop the -damage even lower, to 25-35% less damage. To me it's more efficient and makes Phasma a viable leader again. With her advantage but reduced damage of assists would balance out well I think. Let me know if it's a good idea or I sound like a fool!

Phasma is the 2nd/3rd/4th most popular leader right now behind dooku but comparable to QG and Ben. She is balanced within the meta right now.

https://swgoh.gg/meta-report/10/
  • Options
    I guess. In my server there are only 16 Phasma in the top 125. Like I said I have absolutely no trouble with Phasma teams (unless they're 2k PL higher than me)