New Jedi Guild - "Masters of the Order"

Old_Scott
217 posts Member
I know there are many Jedi enthusiasts out there who feel like they have to follow Dooku's lead while being protected by a Royal Guard. Or maybe you laugh nervously and look to the ground when you hear comments like "Qui-Gon Jinn is the only Jedi that is viable in the arena." Or, worse yet, maybe you have actually bought into the hype that Jedi are only really good for Galactic War or Challenges.

But to all those who geared Eeth Koth up to level IX, or maxed out Mace Windu, or spend months getting Anakin to 7* knowing he would suck, you are not alone in the Force. There are many of us like minded Jedi aficionados. Now it is time for us to gather together and form our own guild.

I propose that we join together in forming the "Masters of the Order" guild. We will dedicate ourselves to mastering the use of Jedi in all areas of the game. With help from each other, we will climb in rank in the arena, we will slay many a Rancor, we will find synergies that no others have tried. We will be brothers and sisters in Jedi arms.

If you are interested and have a strong bench of Jedi level 70+, we will work on Tier 5 and 6 raids until we are wise enough in the Force to complete Tier 7 raids. Keep in mind that we will be in a state of temporary Limbo trying to start a new guild of mature players. It is a lot to ask that a competitive player join a smaller guild. But, if you stick it out for a week or two, we will grow in numbers and strength of like minded individuals. If you have read this far, you know you want to join. My ally code to send a request 363-948-799. Even if you cannot join immediately because you are near the end of a raid, leave a note of interest and I will add you when you're ready.

Together, strong in the Force, we will be.

Replies

• Options
    I currently run two different full Jedi squads and I might be interested. My charger is broken and I haven't gone to replace it yet, but once I do I'll send a request.

Main team:
    QGJ (L) 5*
    Lumi 6*
    Eeth 7*
    Ahsoka 5*
    JC 6*

Powering up team - not quite ready for raids:
    IGD (L) 4*
    Aayla 3*
    QGJ 5*
    Yoda 5*
    Lumi 6*

Not all of my characters are quite to level 70, but they're close. Would that still be okay?