My main team is lvl / star / gear
Phasma 51 / 5 / 6 (lead)
Ahsoka 51 / 5 / 6
HK47 51 / 6 / 6
Barriss 51 / 4 / 6
Daka 51 / 4 / 6

Until a while ago, instead of HK it was
Aayla 51 / 3 / 6
But her being nigh impossible to farm I went ahead and replaced her; I had always been levelling Asaaj Talia Ig88 Chewie and HK as the B team.

They both pack a punch (HK a little more than Aayla, but it's 6 stars vs 3) but Aayla is fast and necessary when facing Sid Dooku teams. HK does stand his ground but usually the last one standing in a losing battle.

Then there's Ahsoka, who would be replaced with Aayla first if Aayla was farmable. She stands her ground and all but the three of them just overlaps.

Any suggestions?
PS I do try and avoid using Sid Dooku Lumi
For fun's sake.

Replies

• Time
    293 posts Member
    Options
    I'd replace hk with a dps hero as he isn't worth using outside of Droid teams.
  • Options
    Time wrote: »
    I'd replace hk with a dps hero as he isn't worth using outside of Droid teams.

Thanks !

Any recommendations?

I have maul, kit fisto,
    Or maybe NS initiate, TIE pilot or geonosian?
    Or are there any good DPS chars you would recommend?
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Options
    You can farm Kylo Ren and TIE Pilot. Ren is easier to farm. Both work great with Phasma. In the meanwhile I think your setup there looks decent. Lumi is just too good to not use imho though...
  • Options
    You cant farm FOTP for a while, so I'd work on either Kylo Ren or Geonosian Soldier, probably GS. A quick side note is that GS is speculated to be one of only a few able to go to gear level 9 when the level cap bumps to 70.
  • Options
    Nonemo wrote: »
    You can farm Kylo Ren and TIE Pilot. Ren is easier to farm. Both work great with Phasma. In the meanwhile I think your setup there looks decent. Lumi is just too good to not use imho though...

Agreed. She fills a dps role and a healer role. Just all around goodness. Maybe one day I'll have a team that doesn't need her, but not yet. Once I have like 25 max geared heroes, maybe.

I do like that you're trying to think outside the box though.