Is guild hopping a good thing in the game and should remain possible to do it?

AceCV
994 posts Member
edited May 2016
Please don't coment the matter. There are another threads to do it. This poll is only for votation without any grey areas. Simply vote if you like it or not.

Is guild hopping a good thing in the game and should remain possible to do it? 144 votes

Yes - Guild Hopping is good
7%
JJHcosmicturtle333netlag1907ToukaiStormTro0p3R_HLadyZTeagueWomp_WompTheVigilante13Dro1dm0deSam1988 11 votes
No - Guild Hopping sucks
92%
DrekulviinCythisTravedorBeefychopsJaqenSysyNaecabonBreetaiJaqenhgarEM650PindasauskanonBaalDrakeIXDeso05GrueniHHjbeeneyKAULIgugekArijitBrownie 133 votes

Replies

• AceCV
    994 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    No - Guild Hopping sucks
    Why was this poll moved to feedback section? If you guys have a racional for doing this, than we can't have any polls in general discussion....or maybe any threads.... cause all of them are getting "feedback" from the users about something that exists in feedback section.

Please put the poll in their original location and delete this coment.
    Post edited by AceCV on
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    No - Guild Hopping sucks
    The results speak. Nothing further to say.
  • GeorgeRules
    1580 posts Member
    Options
    No - Guild Hopping sucks
    I'd love to see how this would do if it was left where it was put.
  • Options
    No - Guild Hopping sucks
    Dear EA/Capital games. I will no longer spend a single dime if guild hopping is allowed. U are killing the goose that lays the golden egg.

But thats just my opinion.... I think you guys are geniuses to have came up with a game like this.

May I suggest that u impose a certain number of penalty of days for guild hopping. With two being the minimum
  • Peempo
    403 posts Member
    Options
    No - Guild Hopping sucks
    Keep this post alive as long as possible, guild hopping is terrible.
  • Breetai
    858 posts Member
    Options
    No - Guild Hopping sucks
    Let's see if I can word this without being banned, or deleted.

It's allowed only because of..... a certain guild, with mods and devs..... ok I'll stop. I can't do it.
  • Peempo
    403 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    No - Guild Hopping sucks
    That certain guild didn't even get firsties, 10 being Richard Simmons level of but thurt, how but thurt are they? Should we make a separate poll? Lol
  • Options
    You know opinions on good or bad to establish blame is awful. It's allowable to do it a certain number of times. This isn't gamebreaking. The guys that have the clout to pull it off were most likely beating you in the arena anyway.
  • Options
    No - Guild Hopping sucks
    Shady behavior isn't always illegal.
  • GeorgeRules
    1580 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    No - Guild Hopping sucks
    get over yourself storm trooper. my squad could beat any squad in arena. and most squads could beat mine. that doesnt justify giving people more of an unfair advantage on top of spending crystals on gear or precrafting.

the poll is not about blame nor about the han unlocking. Its about the general concensus of whether this is good for the game.
  • Options
    No - Guild Hopping sucks
    get over yourself storm trooper. my squad could beat any squad in arena. and most squads could beat mine. that doesnt justify giving people more of an unfair advantage on top of spending crystals on gear or precrafting.

the poll is not about blame nor about the han unlocking. Its about the general concensus of whether this is good for the game.

I agree, I don;t care who got Han first. I just think guild hopping is bad for the game.
  • Breetai
    858 posts Member
    Options
    No - Guild Hopping sucks
    The biggest thing about this whole guild hopping thing is 99% of people playing thought is was an exploit because it is an exploit in like 99.9999999999% of other games. This one just happens to be different and there was plenty of chances and time to let it be known this was allowed. And it wasn't. After so many discussion about people taking screen shots of people jumping guilds you would think they would have made a post about this alone because it was pretty dang apparent that everyone thought this was cheating.

They never told us we actually could do this. Maybe a reply here and thier, but it should have been apparent we all thought it was cheating. Not going out making an announcement about ot so people would know it isn't cheating is what's the main issue.

You can't tell me that they didnt care if everyone knew. Because if they did there would have been an announcement, and if they felt an announcement was not needed, on something most feel is cheating, the either it was being kept quite, or completly out of touch with the player base, or dont pay close enough attention, or just could care less.
  • Jedi2407
    782 posts Member
    Options
    No - Guild Hopping sucks
    This game is not important enough to me to commit to the time involved in managing an alt account and guild hopping. I could care less about Han Solo. But if this continues to be allowed and I start seeing teams full of gear 11 toons pop up everywhere in short order, then there's no reason for me to stick around to play the part of their punching bag.
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Options
    No - Guild Hopping sucks
    You know opinions on good or bad to establish blame is awful. It's allowable to do it a certain number of times. This isn't gamebreaking. The guys that have the clout to pull it off were most likely beating you in the arena anyway.

"The guys that have the clout to pull it off were most likely beating you in the arena anyway".

Your argument is nullified because you resorted to this to prove your point.
    {RotE}
  • Zemyn
    106 posts Member
    Options
    No - Guild Hopping sucks
    The resulting gear chasm is going to be game breaking for the rest of the year. Just watch.
  • Czert
    205 posts Member
    Options
    No - Guild Hopping sucks

Yeah, they allays win because they advance faster than they shoul have, but you know what ? There is very simple anti hopers system, but it need watful leadership , they will watch every newcomer and any suspecter hooper eill be watched very carefuly, will be allowed to paeticipiate in raid, but it will be fired very closely before raid ends, so he will help guild in raid, but gets nothing as he should have.
  • Options
    No - Guild Hopping sucks
    It's a shame that this poll was moved. Even buried in this thread, the results speak for themselves. Still, nothing will be done because it serves the people it was designed to serve.
  • Joshmayer5555
    343 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    No - Guild Hopping sucks
    NO TO GUILD HOPPING.
    Post edited by Joshmayer5555 on
  • KAULI
    517 posts Member
    Options
    No - Guild Hopping sucks
    I still cant understand why you even permited guild hopping.
    You guys are not new making or playing games. What were you thinking?
  • AceCV
    994 posts Member
    Options
    No - Guild Hopping sucks
    Bump
  • Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    Options
    It's the Dev's game. They can say what is and is not legal. They have stated it is legal. Period. So long as Dev's maintain their stance, you can cry foul all you want, they actively encourage alts and guild hopping.

Does it suck? Maybe. But why do you care? Honestly. Tell me why any of you care? I am not talking about gear drops. We are talking about a figurative #1 spot for people who have the time and energy to rotate hundreds of alts vs. most of us who just want a game to play for an hour or two a day.

Yes, they get gear before you. Yes, they hit g10 and end of content first. Guess what? They earned it. They put in their time, they did it legally, and they deserve those benefits. You want to do it too? No one is stopping you.
  • Options
    No - Guild Hopping sucks
    Toukai wrote: »
    It's the Dev's game. They can say what is and is not legal. They have stated it is legal. Period. So long as Dev's maintain their stance, you can cry foul all you want, they actively encourage alts and guild hopping.

Does it suck? Maybe. But why do you care? Honestly. Tell me why any of you care? I am not talking about gear drops. We are talking about a figurative #1 spot for people who have the time and energy to rotate hundreds of alts vs. most of us who just want a game to play for an hour or two a day.

Yes, they get gear before you. Yes, they hit g10 and end of content first. Guess what? They earned it. They put in their time, they did it legally, and they deserve those benefits. You want to do it too? No one is stopping you.

I will quote a friend from my guild:
    "I love how they justify it by saying it takes alot of planning and work. So does a bank robbery."
  • zTitan
    1 posts Member
    Options
    No - Guild Hopping sucks
    Im on the server with
    LaLiam wrote: »

"The guys that have the clout to pull it off were most likely beating you in the arena anyway".

Your argument is nullified because you resorted to this to prove your point.

na Im on a server with him and i beat him everyday
  • Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Toukai wrote: »

I will quote a friend from my guild:
    "I love how they justify it by saying it takes alot of planning and work. So does a bank robbery."

@digsmartins
    So... your friend is an id iot? I am curious to know how many alts he has and what guild rota... oh... he probably isn't doing it so he isn't in the same league as TI as far as putting his time into something...
  • AceCV
    994 posts Member
    Options
    No - Guild Hopping sucks
    Like i said in the before....this is a poll for voting only. There are dozens of threads to discuss the matter in all aspects.
  • Options
    Closing this.. some people feel they just have to pontificate and comment.. sorry i has asked too much in threads today.

This is not about "Bank Robbers" :#
This discussion has been closed.