Eclipse Reborn - Tier V Raid guild progressing to tier 6, currently 43/50 members looking for 7 more

Darkslay
83 posts Member
edited May 2016
Hello everyone!

Let me start off by saying thank you for reading this post and showing some interest. Some info about our guild. We are currently farming tier 5 (every 1-2 days). we are looking to progress to tier 6, to do that we need some guild focused members to fill our ranks (no we do not want you to pay to contribute to us, we want you to be free to play at a minimum, but active)!

If you are currently looking for a guild who is farming tier 5 then we are the place for you. Our requirements to join are:

10+ tier 5 star raid ready characters.
we would like you to have some 6 star characters so that we can progress to raiding tier 6 soon, but it is certainly not a requirement and are willing to work with you.

Our guild houses some of the top people from most servers, a lot of our players are sitting in the top 20 of arena. If you want advice, we also are starting to make videos to help with the game. we even have an amazing website created by one of our officers which I will share with you once you join (do not think we are allowed to share links here).

Please leave your ALLY code and i will get you an invite immediately, all we ask is that you contribute daily so we can keep the raids moving. We are more then happy to help you gear up and make SWGOH the game you want to play.

--Darkslay
Post edited by Darkslay on

Replies