Weird thing happened in GW today:

I had fun.

There were still a lot of Sidius & Savage & Lumi & other mainstays, but not quite as many. And in particular, over 24 nodes (I saved Monday's GW for the Guild Activity today), I didn't count, but I think I only saw Phasma 4 times. That's amazing.

Now, every single time I saw Phasma, it was in the boring-old-team of Phasma/Sid/DPS + utility (often but not always Savage, Lumi, or someone who taunts would be among the 2 utility characters).

But even so, facing that team only 4 times in 24 nodes when I'm used to facing it 6 times in 12? It was a blessed change.

Now, it may just have been RNG today, but I'm really hoping that the Devs are tweaking the selection algorithm so it gives us more new teams and fewer boring-old teams.

in any case, I even had to fight Greedo in one battle & MagmaTrooper in another. It didn't quite get to very many rare characters, it wasn't that diverse, but it did take characters that get good use (but aren't overused) and subbed them in for overused characters on a bunch of teams. The 7* Luke Skywalker made me retreat 3 times before I got through the first round without getting one of my toons nailed with a 1hKO.

Much less boredom, much better time.

As I said, I had fun. First time I can say that about GW in a couple weeks!

Replies